Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:13
Page:  1 
A fighter in New Orleans! Started by: The_Civilian on Mar 05, '12 15:54

Entering the HQ Ladyfighter is wondering why Stamina's limousine was parked in the street. Worried about why he is here she rushes towards Civ's office... This couldn't be good. At a fast pace she walks accross the hallway and make it to Civ's door. Almost in panic she knocks on his door a little louder than usual...

"It's open, come in!" She wait a moment before she decides to turn the handle.

"Ladyfighter!!! We were just talking about you, come in and please sit down. You do like whiskey, don't you?" Civ asks you as Stamina is gazing at Ladyfighter... She felt a little uncomfortable under his gaze. His self assured eyes would gaze right into her like a fox would of his prey. Stamina was smiling, but she saw this before... His smile wasn't something to take for granted. It could mean anything... Especially in her case, she just didn't know where she stood with him.

"Ladyfighter... sweetheart, we have been talking about you for the last half hour. And... as every morning, you are on time. Things have been rocky these days, and we would need more of your experience on certain issues that occur."

Lady was listening to Civ with the greatest interest, she didn't have a clue on where he was going with this...

"Ladyfighter... let me read you your file for a minute. Ladyfighter, arriving here in New Orleans right after your mother died in the war in New York. I remember your mother... she was quite effective and I had the pleasure in dealing with her a few times. So... I decided that your joining us would be a wise move. I accepted your offer to work under me and after seeing what you could do, I offered you a hand position. A position that both Stamina and I agreed would suit you nicely."

"Well... both of us have been delighted with your work. You have shown many times that you are a great leader."

Civ smiles at Stamina and adds continues...

"Of course... when godfather Stamina came into my office this morning I was happily pleased, and also wasn't surprised when I heard of his reasons for the visit. As we are speaking, you know that Chris_Flannery is working in building the city of Chicago again. His leaving means that there is more room in New Orleans."

Civ picks up his glass of whiskey as he hands you, your own glass, after Stamina was given his of course...

"With that said, Stamina and I feel that you should leave my family as soon as you leave my office today."

She looks at Civ and then at Stamina... not sure what to think.

"Civ... what's going on?" She asks.

Stamina looks at Civ than at Ladyfighter and hands a set of keys to Civ...

"Ladyfighter, here are the keys to your very own headquarters here in the big easy. We want you to get out there and make your own thing. You can handle it and we both know that you will become a great leader. What ever you do, keep up the great work. You have made it, now is the time to really make a difference. We are very proud of you Ladyfighter, help us make New Orleans even greater than it already is. Congratulations sweetheart, you have more than earned this."

Report Post Tip

*Hearing of the news Popcorn rushes to find Ladyfighter.*

"Congrats Lady!!! Well deserved! As you've heard from me before I know you'll be great. Your a great teacher and communicator and have helped me grow in Civs family also. Congrats again!

O, and of course your orders are still on me when you stop by the butchery"

Report Post Tip

Nicola hears the news of Ladyfighter's success, and remembers from reading her mothers old diaries and journals that he mother had been part of the same family as Ladyfighter back in New York. She decided to speak her congratulations, knowing that this would be what her mother wanted.

Congratulations Ladyfighter, best of luck to you!

Nicola smiles and melts back into the crowds surrounding the announcement.

Report Post Tip

It has been clear to us that from the moment you called New Orleans home, you have been destined for great things in the city. Being there for your crew members at a moments notice, dropping everything when The_Civilian as asked you to do so... When I think of you, there are many times when you have gone the extra mile to help the important people around you.

As Civ has already mentioned, you have been followed closely by us since the first day I saw you walking our streets with your 'The Pontchartrain Lakeshore Resort!' tattoo. Everything you have done for us has been carefully planned and justified. Not one to rush into any decision without thinking of the consequences, you're a welcome addition to leadership in New Orleans.

Having limited dealings with your mother in New York, I only had good things to say about her. If there had ever been a complication between our two cities, she was quick off the mark to rectify the problem as quickly as possible. If you can show even half the excellent decision making skills your mother had at her disposal coupled with your strong desire to look after your own, I have no reason to doubt you will be a star of the show for a long time to come.

Stamina raises his glass to Ladyfigher

Congratulations, I know you'll do us all proud!

Report Post Tip

Santino hears the announcement and sees Ladyfighter looking great in a wonderful bold suit.

Congratulations Ladyfighter, I wish you the very best. This is brilliant news.

New Orleans has gained another brilliant leader.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you Ladyfighter. Im so happy to see you with a family of your own, you definitely deserve it. I wish you the best in New Orleans, I know you will do well.

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter entered the room and saw Stamina and The_Civilian sitting at the conference table. The table was loaded with papers but also with 2 glasses of whiskey.

Civ asked her to sit down and offered her a whiskey. Now Ladyfighter never drinks, but looking at how Stamina is gazing at her, she drinks from the glass.

She listened to what Civ had to tell her. Yes, Chris left New Orleans. Only this morning she waved him goodbye and wished him good luck. Then Civ told her to leave the office and the family? Why? What did she do wrong?

Then Stamina gave her a set of keys and told her she is allowed to start her own family in New Orleans. Ladyfighter stared at the keys in her hand.

"You really mean this, Sir?"

Stamina continued praising her skills and the more he talked the more shy Ladyfighter turned.

When he raised his glass to celebrate her auth, Ladyfighter could only mumble a few things.

"Thank you for making my dream come true. It has been a dream for a long time already. I loved working for Civilian and the city of New Orleans, that is why I am so happy I can stay in New Orleans and be a leader here."

Ladyfighter stopped for a moment to take another sip of the whiskey.

"I will do my best to make you and the city proud of me."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ladyfighter you have been very good to me and this city I wish you the best of luck with your new crew.

Report Post Tip

Dagenham_Cristian has just heard the news he rushes out to congratulate Ladyfighter

I know you will make NO proud and you deserve this i see you everyday i may not talk much but i can see by the way you rank that you work really hard

Dagenham_Cristian shakes Ladyfighters hand

Report Post Tip

doogle explodes into the scene with his hands high in the air

Ladyfighter!! It was never a mystery that one day you'd be honored like this. After working closely with your mother and grandmother, my bloodline knew you were destined to shine. If you are anything like them, even if only a little, you're going to do absolutely great. 

Congratulations on your achievements thus far, and for all that you are sure to create! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lady!

Report Post Tip

Johnny smiles in excitement and hastily runs over and shakes LadyFighter's hand

LadyFighter I am so excited for you. This is well deserved.

I still remember it as if it was yesterday that I joined this world. You helped me when I needed it and never got upset with me. You have the patience of an angel and the heart of one too.

I hope your new journey is a long and prosperous one.

Johnny beams another smile and slowly makes his way through the crowd

Report Post Tip

Chris smiles he cant contain his excitement at this news

My brother Don Civilian again we see one of your right hands walking around in a bold suit, This speaks volumes of your choice as a Right Hand in your Family. Ladyfighter reading through my diarys your bloodline helped out a scraggly thug by the name of Stan_The_Man_Smith how later became LHM to Cadoras back in New York and since then our bloodline have been entwined in some way always there to help each other. This is somthing that i have knowen you will get and somthing that i think is deserved congrats hun.

Chris raises his glass 

Salute

Report Post Tip

Congratulations LadyFighter well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Hot_Lips raises her glass to Ladyfighter and smiles...

Congratulations, Ladyfighter! You are a woman to be dealed with, but a nice one at that!

Here is to you!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A fighter in New Orleans!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL