Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:07:25
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Inactive cities - rebalancing Started by: Squishy on Mar 08, '12 18:16

We have removed Boston (St Louis) from the map for being inactive for too many weeks. This was an opportune time to remove it and balance out the geographical regions. Boston will be added back in once the population has enough to support a west coast city in addition to the east coast city.

Report Post Tip

So back down to seven cities? Starting to fill a little clausterphobic squishy.

Report Post Tip

Claustrophobic? Not really.

Considering there is barely enough of a user base for the seven cities we have left.

Report Post Tip

Agreed, Jelly. Besides, it was already said, when we have enough people TWO cities will be opened. So it's up to us, not to them to make it happen.

Report Post Tip

How many weeks is "too many weeks"? Are we in jeopardy of losing NO any time soon?

Report Post Tip

I can't wait to see this in affect.  I know it may take a while but please hurry with the new feature.  SO EXCITED FOR IT!!! :)

Report Post Tip

It is in effect dummy

Report Post Tip

I think Fist is referring to the breaking up of the cities into smaller areas' idea. Which I agree should be implemented soon.

But on topic, NO should not be deleted.

Report Post Tip

I'm also excited about it but as now another city is threatened to be deleted I'm afraid there will be a lot of unoccupied neighborhoods.

Report Post Tip

Yes, NO is threatened. What is it now? three weeks since it has been occupied. With plenty of room in other cities for expansion and no one setting up in NO I would fathom a guess that it is on the radar for closure.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Inactive cities - rebalancing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL