Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 03:50:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Your favourite war Started by: PaulieCassante on Mar 11, '12 20:56

Ah, Marietta. One of the best to play this game.

Report Post Tip

Roman and Premeir this was epic

Report Post Tip

I think after the last couple of days I might have to re-evaluate my favourite war lol, the last day has been freaking nuts lool

Report Post Tip

I think the war that is coming to a close now will certainly become my favourite of all time. It was one for the books that's for sure. Long, sleepless night. lol

Report Post Tip

Couldnt agree more. This war has a suprise plus many other element on it hence why I'm putting this one on my book

Report Post Tip

The Roman/Premier War was sick, but i wasn't as experienced as now back than..so i did not follow it as close as this war. With that said the 'Stamina War' is now my new number one war! RIP all fallen soldiers!

Report Post Tip

I Experienced  that playing this game their might have more to follow one day

Report Post Tip

I agree with admiral, The Stamina war was the best i have ever been in so far.

Report Post Tip

ScipitaRourkes vs Aurora which turned into a site wide blood bath. Found memories and my hands down favorite war ever.

Report Post Tip

Is that what it's been dubbed?  "Stamina War"?  Good double entendre, if so. I can't vote for the Stamina War as I missed 90% of it.  I like any war that creates a total change after it's over.  Like when CP took over.  Favorite though has to be Roman/Prem takeover.  There's no way one can be bold/brave in a computer game, but as far as games go, it was as bold/brave as it gets.  There were serious doubts even the whole site could take out them 2 alone.

Report Post Tip

I miss SL... Many wars, great results :)  (besides the last one of course lol)

Report Post Tip

WOW .. But war to me was NO vs Ny because that was the first war i was ever In :D

Report Post Tip

Ok.. here we go... I'll try to do this in chronological order but it may a little out as I'm going to include a decade of history. (Yes I'm going to mention a couple of wars I was the instigator of :P)

Favourite wars hmmm...

*The Morbid wars in the December before the first ever V-day.

*Ironfist vs TheIncredibleDrunk. Ironfist were the first ever "legitimate" underground group (Black Hand were the first, but they tried to cheat their way to the top). The chaos Ironfist bought upon our world was refreshing after SamTheAmericanEagle had the place locked down for 6 months (6 months in .org times was like 3 years here lol). Rogue every 5 days! This was when you could buy a HQ at Earner.

*BA day! BrianArao vs... the entire site. BrianArao was the reason for the breakdown of everything SamTheAmericanEagle had created, He did not kill STAE (he was already dead) but took out more or less every leader that STAE authed.

*mrevilman war... the vast majority of the strongest leaders at that time decided mrevilman had to go, evilman was a money hoarder and managed to grab himself 20 BG's when just having 5 BG's was considered to improve your defence vastly. Premeir and myself were evilman's final 2 members and we were shooting Consig, Boss and Capo ranks. -mrevilman wiped EVERYBODY except for one "little peon" (lol) named... UncleNicky. He shot at him twice and missed him twice, UN returned fire and the rest is history! I've heard rumours about why mrevilman missed those 2 shots when he hadnt missed any other of the supposedly stronger leaders but wont go into details as it could just all be bullshit :)

*The Fort Wars - Ganelon and co. taking down the Forts, they put up a good fight but stood no chance against the might of Ganelon (even after some idiot named ExternalLink managed to get himself set as RHM to Ganelon and went on to HQ wack a lot of his crew.

*Time to toot my own horn. Creamcheese. 6 wars in 7 days, the most epic run I've ever had... taken down on the last war I had planned by a guy who was 0/0 on kills. I'd survived 50+ shots and this guy 1%'d me.. lol.

*Oliver_McTavish (aka Marietta), myself and others vs DiscoDuck. DD was randomly taking out whoever he could. He shot JKalos, the person who had authed me (as SingWhenYoureWinning) and Oliver was Kalos' RH... we decided that without much firepower, we'd have a go anyway and somehow we came out on top.

My other favourite wars from MR have already been mentioned so I'll leave it at that.

Report Post Tip

*mrevilman war... the vast majority of the strongest leaders at that time decided mrevilman had to go, evilman was a money hoarder and managed to grab himself 20 BG's when just having 5 BG's was considered to improve your defence vastly. Premeir and myself were evilman's final 2 members and we were shooting Consig, Boss and Capo ranks. -mrevilman wiped EVERYBODY except for one "little peon" (lol) named... UncleNicky. He shot at him twice and missed him twice, UN returned fire and the rest is history! I've heard rumours about why mrevilman missed those 2 shots when he hadnt missed any other of the supposedly stronger leaders but wont go into details as it could just all be bullshit :)

If indeed he missed shots he should have hit and it was Admin intervention, then Good. MrEvilman only got 20BGs because he used a flaw in the game to build up his cash.

It became apparent that when someone was jailed, the drug prices changed for them. MrEvilMan exploited this to gain enough cash to purchase all those BGs.

I had an absolute Cannon of a gun during that war and missed MrEvilMan 3 times. In fact I think that was probably my best ever gun on .org. I think I was one of the very few that EvilMan didn't shoot down after missing him, instead he forced me to join his family with the threat of killing my CL Scotland if I refused.

Funny that I later also stood against UncleNicky too after he started to wipe the floor with everyone, he wasn't as lenient as MrEvilMan though and quickly dispatched of me. I actually enjoyed the battle with UN and respected him.

Report Post Tip

That Premier & Roman once!! I died tho.. (._.  )

Report Post Tip

"*Time to toot my own horn. Creamcheese. 6 wars in 7 days, the most epic run I've ever had... taken down on the last war I had planned by a guy who was 0/0 on kills. I'd survived 50+ shots and this guy 1%'d me.. lol."

Seiffer_Almasy, running the Cookie Jar. You left out the part that you asked him to step down, he agreed and posted a thread "No More Cookies in the Cookie Jar," then you shot up his crew anyway. It was only that last part that made me finally able to convince him to start shooting. I laughed a good deal after that happened. You got greedy and had instant payback.

Why do I remember this so well? That was my first time as RHM.

Report Post Tip

Thats Alot Of Poeple Who Died Wow

Report Post Tip

JohnGalt, you are way off. lol

Oberon and I decided to war Seifer... he posted that thread AFTER I died and you NEVER convinced him to start shooting lol.

The truth is very simple... I was talking to Seifer in #crewleader as he thought Premeir was behind his crew dying. I told him it wasn't Prem it was me and if he wanted a shot to come to Philly (being the arrogant tard that I am), he came over to Philly and killed me. Story over.

Report Post Tip

Many wars, many sad days, many characters lost. Part of the game though! I just cant stand wars starting without reason.

Report Post Tip

Oh yeah, definately the Iron Fist vs TheIncredibleDrunk war. That was a fun one. If only I wasnt so new, and had more experience. But it was fun to shoot people all night long, not knowing why.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Your favourite war
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL