Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:45:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Irish Pub Started by: Skorpeon on Mar 12, '12 20:09

he had not intentions of drinking, nor socializing. he merely sat in the corner, watching everything. sooner or later, his target would walk into the bar, sit at the same stool, and then order the same drink.his routine never changed. two solid years of smacking around the girls at the dancing palor, then coming here for drinks. after tonight, that would end. as the bar grew more crowded, he became more uncomfortable. many a faces he knew of, it seemed he wasnt the only bounty hunter in town this evening.

Report Post Tip

Walks in out of the moonlight, takes his jacket off, and takes a seat.

"Sure is cold out there boys." "Can I get a pint of guinness and a pack of peanuts?" "Thanks, keep the change."

"How you guys doing tonight?"

Report Post Tip

Looking for the old place her bloodline had went to she looks longingly at the place . The surroundings are fairly welcoming and it warms her heart about all of it . She knew shehad found her bloodline bestfriend here and she wont ever regret that day when they had met.

She motion for a beer and sits on the corner nursing a bottle of beer while thinking of the past .

Report Post Tip

Walks in and sits at the bar....

Hey barkeep can i get some vodka.?

Report Post Tip

Walks in 2 man in ski mask...

Hey barkeep can we get 6 bottles of vodka also some ashtrays...

Report Post Tip

Ricardo notices a worn out place around the corner of his favorite grocery, he thought the place was already sold and should be teared down, but it was still standing.

"Strange", he mumbles to himself... "did someone just enter the building?" 
He decides to have a look and walks in.

Place was dark and shady, dusty and in a generally bad state, but he noticed a man standing in the middle of the room talking to himself..
Looking closely, he identifies him as Dylan, a mobster of Detroit.

"Hey there buddy", he approaches the man.. "What in god´s name are you doing in this shithole? The owner died ages ago and you´re standing there, doing what exactly, ordering a drink?
No shit man, I hope you´re well, but this is some strange behaviour indeed... Can I help you in any ways?" 

Report Post Tip

Hartnett pushes open the doors and strolls into the bar. As he eyes up the spot he notices an old friend at the bar and walks up to him. the pair begin to talk and remember the good memories they had back home in Ireland.

"Can i get two pints of Guiness please"

the woman grabs two glasses, fills them and place them in front of the men. Hartnett pays for the drinks and continues his conversation until early into the morning.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Irish Pub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL