Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:56:24
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: New Menus Started by: Squishy on Mar 14, '12 19:37

We have redesigned our menus to provide a more logical flow for new users. I understand that this will take a little getting used to before it becomes natural like our old menus, but I ask that you all hang in there a few days until it does. Over the next week or two we will be tinkering with the menu a little more with some mild modifications that we can only do once we have proper data from everyones usage.

If the menu has technical issues, please contact enkindle with your Operating System, Browser version (Normally found under Help, then About) and screen shots of the issue so that we may try to duplicate it.

Thank you for your patience during change

Izzy

Report Post Tip

Looks good

Report Post Tip

Getting used to it, but I do like it!

I can see it being very helpful for new users, especially with the little explanation for how things work. Can't wait to see the wiki filled with information

Report Post Tip

Nice job love it

Report Post Tip

Absolutely right up there with the top changes that have been made!  So much more user friendly for both new people as well as admins needing to change info on one thing versus a tutorial continually going out of date.  Kudos to all responsible!

Report Post Tip

finding things is giving me a headache. this old dog isn't good at learning new tricks :(

it does make more sense though.

Report Post Tip

Speking of the tutorial, assuming there will always be the need for at least a very basic one, may I suggest it be divided into links so that it also can be changed as needed versus writing a whole new one?  And yes, I'd be glad to help

Report Post Tip

I would think that the wiki would be a good place for the tutorial, that way it can be vague on more complex topics and just link to the appropriate pages. That is, once the wiki is in full swing anyway.

Report Post Tip

Oh, and for the record, anyone should be able to contribute to the wiki. Though right now there is no organization structure.

Report Post Tip

it is nice, but i still dont like it... yet

Report Post Tip

Not a fan but it probably makes sense for new players. Any chance of an option to choose? :(

Report Post Tip

Logging in after a bottle of wine has confused me, but from what I can see it looks fantastic!

Report Post Tip

A bit confusing at first, and will take another 2 years to adjust to... But its nice and organized now..

I was just wondering if anybody else was having issues with the new menus when using their phone or tablet, or if its just me.. Mainly having a hell of a time clicking them.. Like you hit the main menu buttons you want yet it actually clicks the one above. For example Clicking actions actually hits logout or money on hand.. And the others click voting (which now they don't even work on my phone :/) etc.

Report Post Tip

(didn't want to spam Enkindle with mail about it if its just a matter of having stupid fingers which is why I'm asking)

Report Post Tip

What device are you using?

Report Post Tip

Samsung Galaxy S II ... Have tried multiple browsers same for each one.

Report Post Tip

Huh, I have no problem on my Razr (new one, not the old one lol) with both the android browser and Dolphin. Get thinner fingers?

Report Post Tip

Pfft, my fingers aren't even chubby :(

Report Post Tip

The new menu has got a good flow, but hate to see the Mafia Stock options being removed.

Report Post Tip

This was a big shock after not playing for a year or so. I'm sure I'll get use to it.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: New Menus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL