Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:56:39
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Nip & Tuck? MR wants to get laid Started by: Squishy on Mar 16, '12 06:29

Its been a long time, but MR has decided to get back on the dating scene and lure some fresh faces back to its bedroom. This can't happen when its sporting an aging look and a wardrobe from generations ago. Over the next few days you will notice some small cosmetic changes. If you see some weird behavior that lasts for more than 15 minutes, press Control-F5 (Or whatever a force refresh is on your device), if this doesn't fix it, notify IzzyCreamcheese on chat or Squishy in game.

Thank you for your patience while we make these changes,

Izzy

Report Post Tip

Nice feature, especially like it when you get a notification (Event log)

Report Post Tip

Nice one

Yes it is just awesome when you get a notification now

Report Post Tip

Love everything else youve done. Jazzed up the writting, the toolbars, etc etc i like it honestly! Just the DL logo..well it was epic. Im not saying bring it back, just whats with the devil with a gun? and theres color when an event happens. :/

Report Post Tip

Yeah I think good old flashing DL should get back.

Report Post Tip

Yeah i like the DL better (maybe let that light up). The devil is random :/

Report Post Tip

I like random and I like the devil... If anything you should give him a cape... lol

Report Post Tip

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the little devil fella is one of (if not, the) icons they use for Crooked Studios. Fuckin' stellar with that, first time I log in after it's done and I'm like ".... Wtf!?!", I thought I'd logged into a different game somehow! Love it though, keep up the bangin' job chaps.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, its CS's logo.

Report Post Tip

Also, he's not random... don't call Potato random. He'll get sad.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Nip & Tuck? MR wants to get laid
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL