Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:58:18
Page:  1 
Burger city r'us Started by: Jane_Margolis on Mar 21, '12 13:49

After a long morning working hard stealing purses and knocking over post offices, down the busy streets of Detroit You are greeted by the smell of freshly cooked burgers. 

You hear a sexy women voice shouting, Listen up people of Detroit! Its the grand opening of Burger City r'us. Freshly made burgers with a choice of Six different choices, Beef, Pork, Chicken, Fish, Gammon and Stake, if you cant choose just one why not have a mix it up . As well as this these Burgers come with unlimited salad and sauce.  And As you heard Guys Its the Grand opening today, Making all burgers half price, and when you buy and burger and chips together we will give you a free regular soft drink. For Today Only. Come on in.

You take a look inside, you see the burger bar with red and white square shiny floor, the counters straight ahead with a sign about  stating order here. To the right and left there is booths with black tables and red and white sofas, in the center is the salad bar where you can put as much as you desire Slade and sauce on your burger as you wish. The whole Burger bar is fully modernised .

Each table has a shiny menu which states:

Burgers:

1/4 Beef $3.25

1/2 Beef  $5

1lb Beef  $8.75

1 Chicken brest $3

2 Chicken brest  $5.50

Small Fish $3 

Medium Fish  $4.75

Large Fish $5.75

Small Pork $3

Medium Pork $4.75

Large Pork $5.90

Small Gammon  $3 

Medium Gammon $4.75 

Large Gammon $5.75 

6oz Stake $4 

8oz stake $5.55

12 0z Stake $7.75

Burgur Mixes

Two Mix Add $1.25 (two the lowest cost burgur)

Three mix Add $2.50 (two the lowest cost burgur)

Four Mix Add $3.75 (two the lowest cost burgur) 

Meal Deal

Add Small Chips and Small drink to your Burger for $2

Add medium chips and  drink to your Burger for $3.30

Add Large Chips and drink to your Burger for $4.75

Sides

Chips Small $1.50Medium $2.15Large $3.20

Oinion RingsSmall $1.75Medium $2.70

Drinks 

Soft DrinkRegular $1.25Medium $1.75Large $2.30

Apple/Orange juice Cartoon $1.50

Water  Bottle     $1

Jane's waiting behind the counter to take the first customer's order. 

Report Post Tip

After a long day Dagenham_Cristian is Starving and decides to try out the new burger place in town

"Could i get 1/4 pounder and a potion of chips to take out please, I need to catch my flight so i cannot sit in"

"I like what you have done with the place tho"

Dagenham_Cristian gets his food and heads out to go to the airport

Report Post Tip

Jessie heads into the burger bar and stands at the counter...

Hey Jane! hows things going! Could I get myself a 1/4 with onions please?

Jessie looks up to see Cristian his good friend also waiting for a burger...

"Hey Cristian... you been hearing all this rubbish people are quoting me about stealing the Bandito treasure hunt money? We gotta keep our keen eyes on this bosomy!"

Report Post Tip

Arriving back in Detroit, Voods was suddenly hit by hunger pangs. It occured to him that all this treasure hunting had made him forget to eat, or even smoke! He walked up to the nearest place, a Burger Bar and walks inside. To his surprise, he see's the one and only Jessie_Pinkman standing there, awaiting his own order. Voods walks up to the counter and sees Jane_Margolis serving. Briefly skimming the menu, Voods decideds to order. 

Hey I'll have a 1/2 lb with cheese please, with small chips and a drink. Thanks doll.

Turning to Jessie, Voods smiles at him. 

You do know none of us will leave you alone until we find this treasure? You might as well tell me where it is now!

Report Post Tip

Jane Hands over Jessie_Pinkman's food on a tray.

here's your 1/4 pounder now if you pop over to the salad bar you can fill your Burger with as many onions as you wish. Enjoy

Jane then hands over Voods food and they both head over to the Salad bar.. 

Report Post Tip

The aroma of the burger hit Voods' nostrils and filled them with delight. Damn this smells good. He heads over towards the salad bar with Jane_Margolis and Jessie_Pinkman, and starts piling onions and tomatoes on top of his burger. 

Can't wait to get stuck into this!

Report Post Tip

Jane ask Voods if he thinks there was any salad or sauce that he would want that is missing from the salad bar. 

Report Post Tip

With burger smeared all over his face, Voods turns back to Jane

Haha oh no, this is all perfect! No need for anything else!

Report Post Tip

Smelling the burgers from down the block, Belladonna decided that an old fashioned burger wouldn't be too rich and decided to give one a try.  Swinging open the door to the joint, she smiled at the owner, co,plimednting her on the new establishment and ordering a quarter-pounder/  Catching a glimpse of Jessie_Pinkham and overhearing his statement about people saying he had stolen the prize, she stopped on her way to get some onions.

I haven't heard such a thing Mr Pinkham, though I have reason to believe you have seen it.  Perhaps you wouldn';t mind a foloower for a while?  Belladonna laughs as she puts her onions on her burger and sits down, nodding to Voods.

Report Post Tip

Jane Smiles at Voods, well thank you, I'll leave you to finish enjoying youself and Balladonna to enoy your burgures.  just give me a shout if u need anything else. have a good day.

Report Post Tip

T-Man was just off the plane.He whistled for a taxi and one pulled up beside him,Yo homie bring me to the a great restaurant.The driver nodded and it was 15 mins before I got out of the taxi,handed the driver 10 dollars and entered 'Burger city r'us'.
T-Man approached Jane_Margolis with a friendly handshake

Hi there,Nice to meet you.Im feeling very peckish so can I have 1lb of Beef and can I have a smoke?

T-Man walks over to the back of the room and sits down

Report Post Tip

Jane walks over to T-Man hands him his burger and says

Enjoy your burger mate, the Slade bar is just over there if you fancy any Slade or sauce. As for the Smoking, not inside im afraid other customers may not approve there is however some tables out side where you can smoke and eat if you wish.

Report Post Tip

Jessie receives his burger gives Jane a cheeky wink and heads to the salad bar to top up on onions

After eating his burger Jessie heads back over to Jane at the counter

Thank you Darling, I'll be sure to pop in again next time I'm back in the city, Until then I'll be in Chicago taking care of a little business...

Jessie gives his girlfriend Jane a peck on the cheek over the counter before heading out of the burger bar...

Report Post Tip

T-Man picked up his food and walked outside and sat down.He then pulled out a cigar and began to smoke it.Several minutes later he threw the cigar bud on the ground and finished his beef.He walked back inside and seen Jane_Margolis sitting behind the counter he approached.

Thanks for the food.It was lovely,very tasty too.

T-Mans Jane_Margolis a 10 dollar note and walks outside to get back into his car

Report Post Tip

As Tumor was wandering around in the motor city his stomach started growling vigoriously. Being in the mood for a nice big and greasy burger he decides to go to the new Burger place that opened up. Making his way inside the restaraunt and not seeing any familiar faces, Tumor grabs a seat and waits to be served on.

Report Post Tip

Jessie heads back into the burger bar bearing a basket of flowers, He goes over to the counter and paces them down waiting for Jane, Bending down sorting the cuffs of his trousers Jessie drops a small note on the floor..

"Ill take a 1/2 pounder please darling, And these!... Are for you!"

Jessie slides the flowers towards Jane

Report Post Tip

Jane blushes after seeing Jessie and the flowers he got her, before heading over to Tumor to take his order.

How you doing Mate, enjoying the sunshine outside? what can i interest you in today?

Jane heads back behind the counter to hand Jessie his burgure over and gives him a peck on the cheek. 

Report Post Tip

*Franco walks down the street when the smll of  fresh burger catch his attention*

*Franco walk over  to the burbers Rus restaurant*

*He opens the doors and takes a bit whif.

* mmmmm dang that smeels goos Franco says to himself.

Franco walks over to the customer counter and oders

a 8oz stake and large fries and a large coke.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Burger city r'us
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL