Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:10:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Bandito Family Mansion Started by: Valmont on Mar 23, '12 22:42

Lexi enters the mansion and hears the mesage from the butler. She had heard about a specific room to look for, so she starts searching. She makes her way down a hall, looking in different rooms with no luck.

Coming to what looks like a bedroom, she peers in and sees Jessie sleeping. Could this be what she is looking for?

Report Post Tip

Finally arriving at the mansion and having the security note her name was on the list, Belladonna was ushered into the great hall.  Having her hat and coat taken, two sskinny butlers ecorted her to the wooden h=doors at the end and ushered her in.  Upon stepiing into the elegant diningroom, Belladonna noted many people she knew and some she knew of.  Smiling at Detroit's family members and nodding with respect at other city's hierarchy, she sat down and was immediately waited upon.  Enjoying an incredible meal and the finest of wines that she had tasted in a long time, Belladonna sighed and felt relaxed for the first time in days.

Listening to Valmont's toast and raising her glass to it, she finished her wine and wandered around speaking with various people for a while.  After hearing a polite cough from LargeHamster, she expressed her thanks to the Last of The Banditos hierarchy, found her hat and coat and left regretfully once again for the airport.  Sitting on the plane, she again pennedd a note to Valmont, smiling a bit at the idea this was becoming a habit.

On arrival, she checked on the job progress and satisfied all was well, she again sent a messenger to Valmont with a letter, then exhausted headed to her bedroom.

Report Post Tip

Earlier the butler had given Lexi_Pasano a cookie. The cookie was drugged with acid. People around the room watched Lexi_Pasano point at the plunger mistaking it for Jessie_Pinkman. The butler peered into the bathroom and shook his head.

Sorry about that cookie.

The butler walked back to perform his duties.

Report Post Tip

Desmond pays just enough attention to hear the butler's message.

Heyyyyyy, thanksh....'Ah love ya, man....

Helping himself to yet another cocktail, Desmond stumbles throughout the mansion...searching.

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter is driving through the streets of Detroit, trying to find the Bandito family Mansion.
Annoyed while she fails to see the street names, she shouts at her Bodyguard who is sitting beside me.

"Oh come on Dino, you are failing big time here. You had a Detroit map you said and talked to Technical's bodyguard, who showed you the directions to the Mansion".

Dino is apologising to her and opens the window to look at the street names. "I remember this area Lady, turn to the right and we will be there soon".

Ladyfighter takes the turn to the right and sees a lot of cars parked near a big mansion. It should be there indeed.
As soon as she arrived a man came to the car

“If you will sir, I can go ahed‘n park that for ya. The rest have already arrived. They’re inside. Just go ahead up to the front door and tell Gary there the password. He should let you right in.”

Now this annoys Ladyfighter more, the man should be given a pair of glasses, obviously he cant see the difference between a man and a woman, but still she gives the keys to the man and steps out of the car to walk to Gary.

Gary asked for the password very impolite and cranky.

"Gary, you know i cant say the password out loud. You belonging to the Regional Operation Team - 13 should know. You better let me pass. Oh and on a second note, smile a bit more".

With these words Ladyfighter gives him a pat on his head and enters the mansion.

She grabs a glass of champagne and starts talking to the other visitors.

Report Post Tip

Once again Voods was back at the mansion. Having analysed clues the wrong way in the past he was eager to the bottom of this mystery once and for all. Hearing the butler tell Desmond that Pinkman hadn't been seen for some time, Voods decided to search for him. He starts skulking through the mansion, checking each room as quickly and thoroughly as he could. He headed back to the room where the commotion had happened, where the hooded man had disappeared. Whilst snooping around the room, Voods comments to himself at the luxury at which Jessie_Pinkman surrounded himself with. 

So the answers right in front of me yet I can't seem to see it. Doesn't surprise me with all this gold around blinding me! Jessie, you here, hiding somewhere? He shouts, hoping somehow to get a response. He sighs and resigns himself to searching the mansion again. 

Report Post Tip

Arriving at the mansion. Belladonna gives the password and is ushereed into the great  entrance. From there she walks down a corridor and up a long flight of curving  stairs to the living quarters of the mansion. After being given directions by a maid, she walks down to the end of the hall, and knocks on a door and slips a note under it. Quiet;y going back downstairs and finding her way to the kitchen, she charms some leftovers from the chef.  Throwing her coat on and hurrying down the street, she glances back to see a light on in the room she had left s note in.  Smiling to herself in anticipation of an answer, she arrives at The Rodents headquarters, going straight to her room.  Letting down her hair, kicking off her shoes and pouring a glass of wine, she puts on some music and curls up to eat her supper.

Report Post Tip

Looking in the bag the chef had given her, Bellasdonna sighed and realized it would be entirely too much rich food for one day.  Putting it away and feeling restless despite being tired, she decide to go for a walk.  Changing into a less formal set of clothes with comfortable shoes, she heads out the door towards some of the family's favorite hang outs.  Her driver came up just then with her returned note.  Sighing, Belladonna switched back into thinking about all the clues. 

Report Post Tip

Mccer slowly walks back to the mansion entrance where Gary still stands

Gary... Gary

Mccer sheds a tear, its tough but he has to say it

Gary I'm sorry I blamed it all on you. Im so sorry, please can you forgive me Gary, I know now that it was not all your fault, I just hope you can forgive me

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin approaches the manor with his hand on the thigh of the person in the passenger seat.

"I'll be gone for a short time my dear, Coco. Take care of the family while I win us some money. Maybe you should shave my dear, you're feeling a bit hairy."

DeadlySin looks over only to realize it wasn't Coco, it was one of PoisonousJelly's monkeys. He struggles with the monkey, takes his hands off the wheel, and the car almost hits into the man waiting to park the vehicles. It continues into one of the parked cars and DeadlySin quickly steps out of the car somehow without injury and can't see the monkey anywhere. He tosses the man his keys hitting him in the eye, and then sees a man coming from the mansion and says,

"That just might be the worst park job of all time, you really should be more careful when parking the cars."

DeadlySin begins to walk towards the mansion with the sounds of the two men argueing over why he had the injured face if he wasn't in the car accident. Shortly after there's a gunshot as DeadlySin is walking in the unattended door. He immediatly approaches the first butler he sees and accidentally slaps the man in the groin as he attempts to remove his jacket. He leaves the jacket ontop of the man and says,

"Sorry about that, my good man,"

DeadlySin continues to walk towards the main dining room where people are gathering and sits down. When the waitress asked what he would like he winks and says,

"Something Rotten, and make it 13 of them."

"I'll just bring you a cup of wedding soup, it's the chef's recommendation."

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin stumbles over to Valmont and whispers in his ear, Valmont whispers some information into his ear and DeadlySin darts towards the door, until he hears the waitress holding his soup ask,

"Are you going to finish your soup?"

"No my dear, there's been a murder and I'm on the case."

The woman drops the still scolding hot soup on PoisonousJelly's lap as a large number of the crowd begin to react to what DeadlySin just said. Valmont quickly reassures everyone that there was no murder and calms the crowd as DeadlySin makes his exit. The butler from earlier covers his groin, while holding the coat and DeadlySin says,

"Oh I had no idea we were supposed to do that."

DeadlySin bows quickly bumping heads with the man rather violently. He quicly picks up his jacket now laying on the ground and heads outside. One of the men from earlier is with a group of men trying to fix the cars involved in the accident. The man from earlier speaks up and says,

"You're vehicle won't be ready for quite some time, we called your wife and she's agreed to pick you up."

DeadlySin sees Coco pulling up, and approaches the car. Coco gets out of the vehicle to make sure DeadlySin was alright after hearing about the car accident which she assumed was his fault. DeadlySin happy to see her says,

"I thought I was never going to see you again."

"Honey the accident doesn't look that bad, why would you say that?"

"I was attacked by one of those monkeys and I thought they had gotten you."

"You really need to stop drinking with WhereWasI. You know they keep him in a cage most nights, right?"

"We don't have time my dear, we need to get to the next clue!"

"Wait, what?"

At this point DeadlySin dashed into the vehicle and drove away quickly, accidentally leaving his wife at the mansion.

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin finally gets back to the mansion and immediately parks his car in the middle of the driveway. He sees and hugs his wife who immediatly asks him,

"You know you left me behind, right?"

"We don't have time dear, I have to find Valmont and Jessie."

DeadlySin looks past his wife and says,

"Nice melons."

His wife almost slaps him until she turns around and notices WhereWasI is pushing a cart filled with melons,

"I ran out of bananas and I'm hoping these will work."

"I don't have time for this WhereWasI."

DeadlySin walks past his wife, pushes WhereWasI away from his cart and out of his way. Immediatly after WhereWasI was jumped by a crowd of angry monkeys. He turns to Coco and says,

"I told you they were real."

DeadlySin then starts running up the stairs and eventually gets to the attic, he realizes Jessie's not up there and sees the monkey that was in the car leap at him. They wrestle their way down a flight of stairs and the next thing he knows DeadlySin is in the Secret Room.

"Well I'll be damned, you were easier to find than I thought. Now we're clearly going to have to discuss the matter of ruining that perfectly good bar."

Report Post Tip

* Franco pulls up to the  mansion gate*

He  steped out of the car and look at this wonderful huge home.

* Franco walks over  to the door.

" hey Technical it is Franco let me in man".

Franco waits to enter the huge home.

a large man in  a grey suit cames to the door and lets Franco inside.

Report Post Tip

Agamemnon walks into the old mansion. Most of the archatecture and furniture was intact, but there was a thick layer of dust and cobwebs strewn about the grand entrance hall that made him sigh. 

"Ah the memories in this mansion." 

Agamemnon scribbles a note on some paper, then folds it up and places it on the floor.

"When the time comes for this place to be visited again."

He mutters as he turns around and walks out the door. 

Report Post Tip

Lynch strolls through the streets of Detroit, a bit of husltle and bustle going on, but not quite as much as some of the other cities he had visited recently. After a while the streets he is traveling on being to grow darker and danker until they appear near abandoned. Eventually he strolls along to find a towering gothic mansion with large spindels and boarded up windows which seams to have been abandoned for years and years. Feeling curious he walks up to the long driveway to the mansion, whipes the soot off one of the windows and peers inside. 

The inside of the mansion seams to be just as lavish as he exterior, only covered in a think layer of dust. It was apparent no one had been in this mansion for a long time. He looked up to the ceiling to see a large towering chandelear covered in a plethora of cobwebs. For some reason he felt compelled to go inside. Checking the door knob he notices that it was for some reaons left unlocked. He quickly pushed it open and went inside. 

Inside the mansion everything seamed dreary and dead. He did notice however, a note placed in the center of the floor with a thiner layer of dust than the rest of the room. Unable to help himself he picked the note up and began to read. 

After a moment Lynch finished the note, he nodded knowingly to himself, placed the note in its origional location and walked out the door. 

Report Post Tip

UncleJack seems to think he has his Grandfather's notes about this clue. He knows that this clue was solved many moons ago but he can't help digging into the past.

Gur vafvqr bs gur znafvba vf rira zber ynivfu naq njr-vafcvevat guna gur rkgrevbe lbh guvax gb lbhefrys nf lbh fgrc vafvqr gur znva unyy, lbhe urnq qnegvat nebhaq nf lbh gel naq gnxr va nyy gur fvtugf. Gur prvyvatf nep hc sbe frireny fgbevrf, fhfcraqvat qrpnqragyl fcnexvat punaqryvref, juvpu vyyhzvangr gur ebbz jvgu naq rrevr tybj. Oryybj lbhe srrg n cyhfu erq pnecrg yrnqf sebz gur ragenapr gb gur raq bs gur unyy jurer gjb ynetr jbbqra qbbef fvg cerpnevbhfyl. Orsber lbh xabj vg, lbhe pbng naq ung ner erzbirq sbe lbh ol n cnve bs fxvaal ohgyref jub gura yrnq lbh qbja gur unyy nzq chfu bcra gur jbbqra qbbef gb erirny na vyyhfgevbhf qvavat ebbz gnoyr svyyrq jvgu qvfu nsgre qvfu bs nal phvfvar lbh pna vzntvar. Fvggvat ng gur gnoyr ner Inyzbag, Grpuavpny, Fraxn, Wrffvr_Cvaxzna, naq frireny bgure onaqvgb pevzr nffbpvngrf jub lbh erpbtavmr nybat jvgu n jub’f-jub bs gur znsvn pbzzhavgl. Inyzbag terrgf lbh nf lbh jnyx va.

“Nu jr’ir orra rkcrpgvat lbh… Pbzr, Rng, qevax, or zneel. Gur arkg pyhr jvyy or tvira fubegyl, ohg sbe abj cyrnfr fvg naq rawbl gur zrny, naq pbzcnal bs bhe sryybj zbofgref. Vs lbh qba’g frr jung lbh yvxr ba gur gnoyr whfg evat gur oryy gurer ng lbhe cynpr naq bar bs bhe jnvgref jvyy trg lbh jungrire lbh jnag. Frevbhfyl thlf, gur fxl vf gur yvzvg. Grpuavpny unq zr uver fbzr snzbhf purs sebz gur byq pbhagel naq ur’f pbfgvat hf n sbeghar, ohg ur pna pbbx hc qnza arne nalguvat, naq ur unf n shyy fgnss onpx gurer jvgu uvz, fb vg fubhyqa’g or n ceboyrz. Va nal pnfr, V jnag gb gunax lbh nyy sbe pbzvat.”

Ur envfrf uvf tynff.

“Gb tbbq sbbq, tbbq sevraqf, naq n ybat yvsr.”

Rirelbar qevaxf. Inyzbag fvgf onpx qbja naq gur jnvg fgnss vzzrqvngryl nccrnef naq ortvaf freivat rirelbar. Nsgre rirelbar unf rngra naq gur cyngrf unir orra pyrnerq Inyzbag fgnaqf ntnva.

“Abj gura, V guvax vg’f gvzr sbe bhe arkg pyhr, Abg arneyl gur fnzr nf gur ynfg Guvf bar vf n evqqyr… …

Jbystnat rzvtengrq sebz Fbhgu Vgnyl, naq frggyrq va Obfgba guerr lrnef ntb. Jbystnat jub oneryl fcbxr Ratyvfu, jnf qrgrezvarq gb rnea zbarl gb fraq gb uvf jvsr. Ur jnf n onxre ol cebsrffvba, naq nsgre gjb lrnef, 14 qnlf naq bar n zbagu ur svanyyl bjarq uvf bja fgber. Nygubhtu uvf Ratyvfu jnf oebxra, ur nyjnlf unq n tbbq jbeq naq n wbxr. Bar zbeavat, n qryvirel zna sbhaq Jbystnat ylvat ba gur sybbe bs gur onxrel... Qrnq. Uvf evtug unaq uryq n fznyy tha... naq gurer jnf n yrggre evtug arkg gb uvf bgure unaq. Rapybfrq va gur yrggre, nabgure cvrpr bs cncre snyyf bhg, vg’f n fhvpvqr abgr, vg ernqf "V unq nyzbfg bognvarq zl tbny bs erhavsvpngvba gb zl jvsr... abj vg jvyy or fbbare guna V gubhtug. V unir ybfg nyy zl jvyy gb yvir." Tbvat ba gb ernq gur yrggre, lbh ernq gung Jbystnatf jvsr unf orra xvyyrq va n zbgbe nppvqrag. Abj, guvf jnf ab fhvpvqr... Vg jnf zheqre. Ubj qb lbh xabj guvf, jung cebirf vg jnf zheqre?

Cbaqre vg sbe n zbzrag. Vs lbh guvax lbh unir gur nafjre juvfcre gur ercyl gb zr (Znvy vg) fb gung lbh qba’g tvir vg njnl gb rirelbar ryfr va gur ebbz naq ybfr lbhe nqinagntr. Vs lbh trg vg evtug, V jvyy tvir lbh lbhe arkg pyhr.”

Jack's read the journals and would love to be back in 'the day'.

Maybe there'll be some new 'Who done it' competitions rolling out real soon?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Bandito Family Mansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL