Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:40
Page:  1 
Forever Pharmaceuticals Started by: Immortal on Mar 24, '12 17:55

Immortal wandered the streets of Detroit slowly in search of a place where she could purchase a poison to assist her in a job she needed to later. Walking up and down the streets she looked puzzled as her search ended her empty handed. She scratched her head a moment and then spied an empty building at the corner of the street. Looking into the glass the thought struck her. Quickly she jogged to the bank and called the owner of the building. She knew that this task wouldn't be able to be done over night but she figured that if she might be looking for something then perhaps later others would to.

A few weeks later she stood at the building and grinned as she looked at the sign that hung over the awning. Forever Pharmaceuticals. Walking through the doors she ran her hand across the counter and looked at everything behind the counter that was stocked and ready to go. "Hmm.. Business open. Check.. Customers.. Not a check." Immortal quickly grabbed a piece of paper and started to doodle on it and write out the different items that she had. She knew that she had far to many to list them all but she would do one from a few of the different catagories that she carried. She just wanted something to be able to be handed out so individuals would know of the local pharmacy.

"That should do." Immortal happily looked down at the trifold paper brochure and ran her fingers over the front of it

Forever Pharmaceuticals (FP)

Is there a need you have for a drug, a poison, anything perhaps apothecary? Then visit your neighborhoods newest addition. Sniffles? We have a cure! Trouble Sleeping? We will put you to sleep instantly! Problematic neighbor? We have your need (no body disposal availble)! Simply come down and name your drug and we are happy to assist you!

A few needs we carry.. But not everything!

Asprin, Codeine, Nitroglycerin, Quinine, Antitoxins, Penicillin, Morphine, Insulin, Absinthe, Mercury Bichloride, Arsenic..

Immortal grins as she hands it off to the person she hired to pass out the flyers and she calmly takes a seat and awaits her first customer while she sips on some freshly made green tea.

Report Post Tip

Benji having had a big night out in Detroit had himself a King Sized Hangover spying The new Pharmacey decided that some Asprin would do the trick to rid him of this thumping headache to make his next Plane trip that bit more enjoyable.

Approaching the counter he manages a weak smile

Yeah can i have a packet of Asprin please? And i would also like to put an order in to pick up some Heavy duty painkillers i have a Medical practice that is in need of Morphine By the truck load if you get my meaning

Report Post Tip

Having visited the Detroit business district for the first time, Voods decided to head over and check out Immortals pharmaceutical shop. He'd heard Immortal announce their opening in the streets, and was curious as to what he could get there. He opened the door, and as he walked in saw Immortal standing behind the counter, with Benji_Venimin already placing an order. Voods waited for Benji to finish, and had a browse at all the different drugs on order. Seeing Benji had finished, Voods walked over to the counter and greeted his friend Immortal. 

Well geezer looks like you've got a pretty sweet deal set up here! I can see this business really taking off, well done to you!

But I have come here for business as well. I need some insulin, see my mothers diabetic. Oh and whilst I'm here, I'll take some arsenic. I have a "friend" coming for dinner and I was wanting to try out a new recipe. Voods mouth curled at the ends, as if stopping a smile spreading. 

Report Post Tip

Immortal smiles at the people that have walked in and then quickly grabs a vial of asprin and morphine. Looking at Benji she hands them to him and smirks a bit. Don't take these all at one time? Might not be good for your health. Hearing Voods she suddenly gets a wicked grin an snatches the bottle of arsenic from under the counter.

Now this is my specialty just a little goes a long way, don't waste it. She hands a small vial of the arsenic to him and then pulls out the insulin. Please don't get those two confused. I don't want to hear about your mother dying because of that. She slightly shrugs a bit and then hands both a cup of tea and smiles.

Health is a great thing.

Report Post Tip

Senka had been moseying along the Detroit Business District looking for something new. Her eyes caught the sign of Forever Pharmaceuticals and she did a mental check of all the businesses that were here last time she was around. Smiling to herself she walks into the place deciding to update her stash of things she needed.

I'd like some aspirin, morphine, and Arsenic please.

She does a mental check to make sure she isn't missing anything. Shrugging her shoulders she knew she could always send Dante out for whatever else she needed if she really needed to. She didn't like to send him on too many errands though.

Report Post Tip

The glare of the street signs reflecting off wet pavement was to much for Kemp. After stopping momentarily to rub his temples and rest his eyes, he put his sunglasses back on. Kemp had had enough, his splitting headache coupled with dry itchy eyes were ruining his trip to Detroit. "I need some relief" he thought as he squinted to read the businesses signs. He came across a sign with Rx on it, or at least that was all he could make out. He made a B-line for the door, once inside he could take his glasses off, the lighting was tolerable. Kemp quickly found some asprin and a bottle of Absinthe which took care of the headache. He noticed the lady behind the counter glance at him

I'm just looking for some eye drops. I suffer from a sever condition of drinking so much my eyes turn red. The lady blinked at him as though he was crazy

Um... I have a prescription.. but I was under the impression (digging through his pockets)that I didn't need one, possibly? Do you by chance have any Ether as well?

Report Post Tip

Jessie heads into Forever Pharmaceuticals looking slightly shifty...

Good evening Miss Immortal I have some of that sample of my special blue mixture of Meth. If we could set up a meeting about delivery etc soon it would be awesome.

Would you like me to wait while you test the purity of it?

I'm sure alot of your customers would be interested in it...

Jessie waits patiently...

Report Post Tip

Immortal smiles at the new customers and quickly helps Senka first.

Hmm.. aspirin, morphine, and Arsenic? She turns and quickly gets the items and then hands them to her. Watching her shrug she smiles. You sure this is all? Perhaps your missing something from the look on your face? She turns to Kemp while she watches Senka pondering her list.

Of course good sir there is no reason at all to have a perscription. Even though this is a pharmacy.. I can.. well let it slide. She winks and then slide him the eye drops and nods. Those should work well.

Jessie my friend! She picks up a vial from under the counter and winks. More of this huh? I have some but I'm thinking perhaps you might be able to provide it cheaper? She hands him a small piece of paper with an address. Maybe meet me here at 5:00 so that we can discuss business?

Report Post Tip

Ma'am you are a life saver! I'll be sure to recommend this establishment to all my friends.

gathers up his medication and heads or the exit. Once outside Kemp shreds the wrapping off the bottle of eye drops, shakes the bottle, and places two drops into each eye.

Report Post Tip

Senka smiles at Immortal.

I think you may know me too well. I seem to have forgotten my list at the HQ though. I will have to go consult it before I return but for now I know this is definitely what I need.

Laughing to herself she collects the drugs and rushes off to go consult her list before she has to fly away from Detroit to another business meeting..

Report Post Tip

Donnie enters and sees lovely girl selling all kinds of pharmaceuticals

Can i get pack of aspirins please? Sometimes i have terrible headache.

Lovely girl gives Donnie his aspirins and smiles

Report Post Tip

Zemika has been having the most annoying migraine of her life, she silently blames it on her anal retentive neighbour who has gotten extra nosey lately. Who cares if her grass isn't cut every Saturday to 1/2 an inch high? Some people just have nothing to better to do with their time than watch my coming and goes. She sighs to herself, and suddenly gets a fly thrust in her face. She was about to just throw it in the trash when she read the ad...hmmm Forever Pharmaceuticals sounds too good to be true. She rounds the corner and enters the shop.

The friendly shopkeeper greets her

Oh hullo there! I have this massive headache, so whatever you have that can get rid of this, I was two packs of. I also have a pesky neighbour that needs to taken down a notch. Any suggestions there?

Report Post Tip

walking in after a night at a dodgy caberet club he realises an itch, quickly walking to the counter he quietly requests some penicilin and some caustic soda to aid in his collection rounds.

Looking around whilst trying to look anonymous, he moves his collars up to cover the bottom half of his face, as he waits for service.

Report Post Tip

Stopping by the building with Forever Pharmaceuticals sign hanging outside Maguire stops to look at the list of products posted behind the glass on the door.

Forever Pharmaceuticals (FP)

Is there a need you have for a drug, a poison, anything perhaps apothecary? Then visit your neighborhoods newest addition. Sniffles? We have a cure! Trouble Sleeping? We will put you to sleep instantly! Problematic neighbor? We have your need (no body disposal availble)! Simply come down and name your drug and we are happy to assist you!

A few needs we carry.. But not everything!

Asprin, Codeine, Nitroglycerin, Quinine, Antitoxins, Penicillin, Morphine, Insulin, Absinthe, Mercury Bichloride, Arsenic..

He could certainly use a couple of Aspirin right now but the Mercury Bichloride looks like a useful product.

The door is secured shut and nobody seems to be around today. Maybe he'll check the back of the shop later on whilst it's dark and see if there's any stock waiting to be liberated.

Report Post Tip

as he sat outside the pharmacy on a rainy cold sunday morning, pondering the positives and negatives of breaking into the shop, a cop walked past. all thoughts of commiting such crime while the local flat foot was so close by vanished from his mind. he had no desire to return to jail, but his aching need for drugs was growing. soon he would need to score something, to soothe the pain. it would happen soon, but never soon enough.

Report Post Tip

Ire was alone, everything had turned dark for a moment, the last thing she remembered was hearing a gun shot. After a few minutes, Ire regained her conscious, she was feeling lost and unsure of what was going on.

She looked around and realized that she was laying alone in a dark back alley, she slowly started to realize and remember exactly what had happened. Don Manius sent her to Detroit to solve one of his "issues" and it seemed like this issue had gone wrong.

It was then that Ire felt a strong pain on her stomach, she took her hand towards that area and noticed the blood, now all was clear to her, but that didn't matter at that moment, she needed to get up and get somewhere safe, she needed to take care of that wound.

Ire dragged herself up and somehow managed to walk around the streets, it was then that she saw the Forever Pharmaceuticals store. It looked like an abandoned place, but perhaps she would find some equipments and medication to help her in that delicate moment.

Ire walked towards the sidewalk of the store and broke in the side door, closing it as soon as she walked in. She searched for meds and tried to patch herself up in the best way possible so that she could make her way back to the hotel and contact the emergency doctor her family always contacted in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Forever Pharmaceuticals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL