Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 20:51:33
Page:  1 
R&Ds (Roleplay) Started by: Ramsey on Oct 03, '07 18:38
[Cpu Characters: Jessica, Ron & Dave

Subject: Private party at Ron & Dave's

My head felt light and I my heart was doing 100 beats per second, it never changes when you just finished a hit n run and you have managed to do the job perfect I was ecstatic and I couldn't wait to celebrate tonight with my ole buddies Ron and Dave. I ditched the car I had stolen two blocks away from my house, everyone in the neighbourhood did time for stealing something in there time so I doubt they would trace it back to me that easy. So I make my way back to my apartment where my honey be waiting for me I get home and throw my coat on the sofa and relax for 15 minutes and talk to Jessica and give her a little kiss to let her know I care. I get up take a shower and get ready to head to R&D's.

Jessica: Where are you off to Ramsey?

I just have some business to do and then I have to meet a few friends down at the pub so I may be home late, don't wait up. Wile in the back of my head I was thinking about the strippers and other VIPs that would be at R&D's, my woman's important but to me only. I don't think she would like that type of party anyway, I could get her to do what I wanted but its better that I left her at home just in case anything fishy went down at the party there could be a spot of trouble and I may see some hotties that I would like to be with.. You never quite know do you?

I give Jessica a kiss and leave the house then take my Mitsubishi evo down to R&D's, I park outside and walk up to the front door, where I see a few bodyguards just wandering around the front of the house, I've been here before so they don't ask any questions and I don't give any answers.

I get into the place and there's Ron with two birds to either side of him, I walk over and let him know I'm here..

Ron: Hey Ramsey go chill out there in the pool room, grab yourself a bird and wait for the other guests to arrive...

I walk into the pool room, grab a stella artois and wait for Dave and some off the other guests to arrive. One of the girls in there was sniffing cocaine so I joined in on the action wile I wait...

(Feel free to jump in and use mine or create your own cpu's to use if you wish. I will continue on later. )
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: R&Ds (Roleplay)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL