Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:40:12
Page:  1 
The Gym Started by: Team_Red on Mar 30, '12 17:26

The Gym
For all you sport&health related questions!

As you walk in Team Red explains a bit about what he is able too offer. With a low but trustful voice he say's 
 'I have worked for a medical gym for years and learned a lot about the body...and it's weakest spots. I solved many back injuries from all the hard work on the streets. Trust me, i have seen many injuries..'.

Team Red smiles and continues too say

'I can make you as buff as your Bodyguards or as lean as Technical himself, just step right in and we will get to work. I also have an office in the back, if you want too speak with me in private it is also an option'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gym is filled up with the best of the best!

Cardio

Clubseries Upright bike

ClubSeries Recumbent Std

Club Serie Crosstrainer

Platinum Series treadmill

First Degree Fitness E-520

Fluid Rower95Li Summit Trainer

This corner over here, we call the POWER-HOUSE!

Chest Press

Shoulder Press

Bysep Curl

Trysep Pushdown

Cable row

Vertical row

Side Bend

Leg lift

Lat Pulldown

Sit-up

Lower Back

We also have the old school dumbels here and some weight plates for the Power lifting!

Last but not least we have a few items for the Core-stability training

Bosu - ball

Balance -plate

Shake weight

Pilates warm up mat

Roler

Back ext.

Prices:

1 x gym per week 35$

Unlimited gym per week 65$

Professional advise 50$ per hour

Report Post Tip

*Franco looks at  the newgym he sees*

Franco walks over to readteam*

"hey redteam i like to get in abetter shape and have more engery can you help with this.

*Franco hand redteam  500 bucks.

Report Post Tip

'Hello the FrancoDegorio, well ofcourse i can help you out my friend. Give me a minute and i will work out a program.'

5 minutes later Team Red come back with a sheet in his hands with all the exersizes.

'Check this out, with this program you will be in way better shape in no time!'

--------------------------------------------------------

Program 1 : Franco Degorio

45 minutes - Cardio:

15 minuts - Upright Bike

15 minuts - Treadmill

15 minuts - Fluid Rower

---------------------------------------------------

'after this you will be warmed up nice and well too get started with your Power training man, you look better already!'

Team Red flips the sheet over and shows you the Power - Training

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legs:

2 x 15 Leg Press

2 x 15 Seated Leg Curl

2 x 15 Squat

2 x 15 Lunges

Chest:

2 x 15 chest press

2 x 15 Dumbell fly

abbs:

Sit - up

Cross over

Legt lift

Plank 

Side bend

Back:

2 x 15 lower back

2 x 15 back ext.

2 x 15 reverse fly

-------------------------------------------------------------------

'This program will keep you busy for some time man, I hope you enjoy it'

'Don't forget too drink enought during the training and do a cooling down in the treadmill'

Report Post Tip

Aeolus, sporting a small, white tank top that is too short for his upper body and a sweat band across his forehead, wobbles over to the front desk of the gym. His belly pokes out from under the shirt and it shakes as he walks.

Hey there Team_Red. I would love to sign up for a the unlimited gym membership for a week to see how I like this gym. I need to get rid of this beer gut.

Report Post Tip

'hey Aeolus, you look...uhm...great man!'

'I see you need my help, I just put Franco too work. let me work something out for you aswell!'

Team Red runs back too his ofice and starts working on a new work out plan for Aeolus, he runs back and hands over the sheet

'oke, what you see here is a total body work out. The plan is too increasy your muscle volume so even when you do nothing you will be burning more calories'

'This is a pretty rought training and you will be sore after, but it;s wort it man!'

cardio - interfal

Warm up: 10 minutes Upright Bike

Interfal : 8 x 30 sec fluid rower

Extreme Heart rate training : 10 minutes Treadmill

'if this shit doesn't get you pumped...well...nothing will!'

Team Red flips over the sheet and shows Aeolus the power work out

===========================================

TOTAL BODY WORK OUT!!!

3 x 15 Push up

3 x 15 Sit up

3 x 15 Fly

3 x 15 Squat

3 x 15 Lunges

3 x 15 Power lift

3 x 15 Dead lift

3 x 15 Bench press

2 x 30 sec Plank

2 x 30 sec Side Plank

======================================================

'I.....I.....created.....a....monster.....'

'Good luck my friend, see you next time'

Report Post Tip

* Franco looks at  the sheet of paper that he got from teamred.

hum very nice he thinks to him self.. if i do this i will be in mcuh better shape.

Report Post Tip

'If you need any help with the exersizes I will gladly help you out' Team Red say's.

Report Post Tip

'The gym is re-opened on a new location just around the corner' Admiral yells!

Admiral points at the building that say's "The Gym 2.0"

'See you in a few minutes' He smiles.

Report Post Tip

fatty notices that her tummy is gaining some fats that's why she decided to go to Team_Red's gym. she walk inside the gym and read the price list. she then decided to enroll on sit ups to gain abs. 

Report Post Tip

Vito walks leisurely into the gym. Vito is a stocky build some fat on him. Vito walks up to the desk getting Team_red attention.

Hello sir, I've heard you run a good gym here and i wanted to turn some of this fat into muscle. Is there any routeing you could put me on?

Vito takes his wallet with a imprint reading out in small letters  The Camorra Society. Vito takes out £100 handing it over to Team_red. After Vito puts his wallet back in his pocket he takes out a Cuban cigar lighting it inhaling and exhaling the smoke

Report Post Tip

Oh yeah I need to really hit up the gym, been missing out doing all these petty's

Chest and tri's today guys

who wants to spot me

Report Post Tip

Ronnie walks into the gym for a nice little work out, Ronnie is a fitness freak so gotta hit the gym hard right i think today is going to consist of hmmmmmm.

10 x 15 Push up

5 x 15 Sit up

3 x 15 Fly

3 x 15 Squat

3 x 15 Lunges

10 x 15 Power lift

3 x 15 Dead lift

5 x 15 Bench press

5 x 30 sec Plank

3 x 30 sec Side Plank

i think thats it for today

Ronnie wipes the sweat away from his fore head then leaves.

Report Post Tip

working out with 80lb on each hend

Report Post Tip

Vito was out shopping with  the misses. After two hour's of being pulled around into cloth's shop's he decided to have a walk around town and see what was new. After half an hour he noticed the gym. He walks to the outside looking at the sign. He could use a bit more of muscle, All the drinking made him a tiny bit fatter. He was mostly pure muscle, He wanted to be more then mostly muscle though. He walks over to Team_Red to inquire about the membership fee's.

' Hey man, I was just wondering and i saw that your new gym opened up. My brother told me about a place run by you. Doubt it's the same one though. Anyway getting off topic, I'm wanting to inquire about the membership fee's.'

Report Post Tip

Chaos felt the need to get a pump on so he entered the deserted gym. He walked in and noticed, Club series Upright bike, Recumbent Std , Club Series Recumbent Std, Club Series Cross trainer, Platinum Series treadmill, First Degree Fitness E-520, Fluid Rower95Li Summit Trainer, Chest Press, Shoulder Press,Bicep Curl,Tricep Push down, Cable row, Vertical row, Side Bend, Leg lift, Lat Pull down, Sit-up,and a Lower Back machine. He felt it was back day. He started by doing 3 sets of Romanian deadlift for 12 reps of 3 sets at 325 lbs. After he finished that he did some lat pull downs for 12 reps of 3 sets at 120 lbs. He then finished those and some bent over rows until failure and then felt great. He went and did a quick ab routine super setting three different exercises and then went to shower. After he was cleaned up he left the gym and felt like a new man.

Report Post Tip

As Clwone drives by, he notices that the gym is so big that it extends onto the road!

He shrugs, saying, 'HONK!' He then drives around it and goes on his way.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Gym
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL