Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 05:41:52
Page:  1 
The Mafia Tribune Delivered To Newstands Started by: Anubis on Oct 04, '07 01:54
The Mafia Tribune has been delivered to newstands near you, pop over to your local corner and pick up your copy today! Proceeds go to the "Feed an Egyptian god's drug habit" fund.
Report Post Tip
Nice work, Anubis.

It looks like everyone's pulled together and created a good paper. I'm not entirely sure how accurate some of your "confidential sources" are, though.

By the way, anyone in the Conspiracy that contributes to the Trib can expect a pay bonus.
Report Post Tip
sHIFTY picks up one of the copies of the paper, folds it up and places it in his briefcase.

"Think i'll have a look at this when i get in."

sHIFTY flicks a coin at the young boy standing by the box of newspapers. The boy gathers it up quickly, just as sHIFTY turns his back and departs on his way.
Report Post Tip
Wanders up and takes a listen to Anubis then Rhett.

Nice work, I to will be offering anyone from the Manovanni Family a pay rise if they contribute to the papers.
Report Post Tip

grabs one

apparently my article was submitted late...
Report Post Tip
Interesting how bias and hateful a lot of the articles are. I must say that I was really rather appalled at some of them. But hey, I guess we don't have to make this place exactly like Nazi Germany.
Report Post Tip
Anubis looks at Tribes

Well, this paper is bipartisan, so all comers are welcome. I feel if you have something to say you should be able to say it without having to be afraid of repercussions.

If you think that this paper has been biased towards one side, why not even the field, Tribes? Write up a paper, I'd be happy to publish it as long as it's written good enough for me to make it legible.

And from what I can tell you seem to be able to speak quite decently.
Report Post Tip
Grabs a copy and tosses some lose change to Anubis
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mafia Tribune Delivered To Newstands
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL