Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:40:09
Page:  1 
SweetieHeaven Started by: PinkLadie on Apr 07, '12 16:06

PinkLadie was walking up and down the streets of Detroit handing out colourful leaflets to passers by letting them know about the newest candy store open in town! After doing this all morning PinkLadie headed back to her new store. making sure everything was as it should be before opening the doors to the public for the first time. 

PinkLadie Headed outside the store putt up the ribbon ready to be cut marking the opening of the new store to the public. Passers by start gathering outside the store as PinkLadie was getting ready to cut the ribbon. PinkLadie then announced the opening of SweetieHeaven and cut the ribbon. 

Inside customers were amazed of the sweets on to offer, the store looked so colorful and tasty.  next to the counter was the biggest pick a mix selection you could image.  As well as a massive selection of candy SweetieHeaven also had a massive range of drinks from any flavor juice you could think of as well as soft drinks and any flavou slush or homemade milk shake you could think off. 

Report Post Tip

Zmeika notices a commotion down the street and is curious to see whyt here is a crowd gathering in the middle of Detroit. She notices a new candy shop just opened, and boy does she have a sweet tooth. She enters the store and picks out a few chocolate items, because it is afterall, Easter weekend.

Hey there PinkLadie, congratulations on opening such a sweet store! Pun intended! Do you happen to have any large chocolate bunnies? Also, I'd love a strawberry milkshake!

Report Post Tip

Well Thank you Zmeika, we sure do have some large chocolate bunnys now which one would you like, a white chocolate one, or milk chocolate one or a dark chocolate one? 

one Straawberry milkshake coming right up. 

Report Post Tip

Heading down a usual Detroit street, Getting a slight sweet tooth Ter heads into his girlfriends sweet shop...

Hello Honey! Could I get a lucky dip and a cheeky kiss out back if ye aint busy?

Ter winks...

Report Post Tip

PinkLadie blushes and gives  Ter a kiss on the cheek

Course you can baby, what falovor lucky dip would you like? strawberry or cola? 

Report Post Tip

Yuni heard of this extravagant heaven store that have almost all the sweets in the world. She can't help but visits it, she knew that Isa will love to have a bagful of those chocolates and that 215 her pet will surely love the ferrero's that she will bring home from this vacation.

"Let's see what sweets the store have to offer" She said to herself as she peeks on all the variants of white chocolates, dark ones, almonds , peanuts .

Report Post Tip

Guin finally located a post office and got the sword mailed. She hoped that it arrived safely. The postpman seemed a little to interested in it. She heads down the street looking for the bakery she saw earlier. After making a few wrong turns, she finds the SweetieHeaven. She heads inside and looks at all the freshly baked goods.

Guin decides on a bownie and a glass of milk.

Please make that to go. she tells the lady.

She looks around the bakery while she waits. There are a couple people who look familiar but she has forgotten where she saw them before. Without giving it a second thought, she gets her order and pays for it.

Have a nice day. she says and leaves the bakery. She still has business in Detroit. She loves a good bakery though and after trying the brownie she is sure to return.

Report Post Tip

Luigi is thrilled to see all these nice sweets, he stands baffled fora few minutes trying to decide what to have, then he goes to order.

A vanilla milkshake and five white chokolade frogs

Report Post Tip

Jack walks into the sweet shop and takes a look around

I lurve the sweeties.

Can I get a vanilla shake, a packet of wine gums and if you have them a quarter of white mice.

Report Post Tip

The only reason Evo walked into the sickly sweet pink store was to find a public phone. As soon as she entered the place though she wanted to leave immediately. The smell gave her an instant tooth ache and not the good kind. This then led to her wanting to vomit. She gave one look at the shops worker, grinning at her with the biggest smile on her face ever.

Nevermind, I'll go somewhere else.

Evo then left.

Report Post Tip

What the hell is going on in DT?  All these people mob rushing to this store at the corner.  HannahBanana decides to check it out and find out for herself.  She feels for her 38 cailber just to make sure that it is still there, in case she needs it. In her mind, she was thinking -- You'll never know what's in store when you get a mob like this.

As soon as she rounds the corner, a big huge gumball machine was spitting out thousand of gumballs on the street.  HannahBanana has never seen anything like this.  It is almost one story high and full of gumballs.  She watches as the kids and the adults scramble to get their share of the gumball jackpot.  HannahBanana ponders whether some of the mobsters were behind this scheme....

She decides to investigate on what's happening inside, but was distracted by all the different candies available for sale.  Everyone of the people inside were carrying baskets full of candies.  Not a small plastic bag taht you would normally see one carry, but BASKETFUL!!!

She then decided that she too will join the frewnzy as this points to one thing............It MUST be GOOD!

She got a jar each of the popcorn, melon, strawberry, lime and orange  jellybeans.  As she lugs the jars of jellybeans around, she noticed that someone had hidden a box of fine Belgian chocolates behind the Mikes & Ikes pile!  

Jackpot!!!!!!  HannahBanana was sure that the french lion from her family probably ran out of money and decided to hide the last box hoping to find them after his next drug run, if he makes enough money.  Hmmmm....,A thought came to mind, I will teach that french lion a lesson in  being greedy!  I will eat these fine chocolates in the HQ & strut around in front of the lion without offering him any.  He never bothered to share some with me.  

HannahBanana decides to ask the clerk on how to ship these candies and chocolates back to LA as she couldn't possible carry all these stuff alone and still do her business in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

After getiing those game boards at the toy store , she decided to visit some sweet shops. She knew that the women at their family will love it. With luch stashing all those lollipops, her daughter suckling on candy sweets and Blackwidow who knows what she gonna do with the chocolates, which is safer not to know .

"Heya lady what is the most saleable sweets you have in your store ?" 

Report Post Tip

Mercury was about out of the downtown area when Katarina had a request.

Hey Merc. Remember that sweet shop. What was it's name? She thought for a moment Sweetie Heaven! That's it! Can we stop by there and get something to take back to the hotel?

Katarina very rarely asked for anything. How could Mercury say no. Sure, lets go. I don't want to waste a lot of time though. Who knows where Rhaziel is. We don't want to run into her!

We will be quick Katarina says. She turns around and heads towards the shop. They parked out front. Just as Mercury was about to step out of the car, she looked in the storefront window.Rhaziel! OH NO!

Katarina, you inadvertently took us right to her! Get us out of here quick. We will come back by here later this evening or tomorrow. Lets get back to the Hotel. One near run in with Rhaziel is enough for me!

Katarina got back in the car and sped off heading towards the Hotel. She was sure Mercury knew hiding from Rhaziel forever was futile. She would have to see her at some point. Katarina made a decision and awaited for the next encounter.

Report Post Tip

As the lstore keeper is packing the sweets she ordered, she look at the window..feeling a pull . She looked out seeing the sunny sky, with few clouds that form bunnies, flower , sort of face ...when she heard a screech of a car. Her eyes looks at it and feel a vague familiarity to it. Rhaziel is bad when it comes to cars , but she can't be mistaken on that car...it always had been parked on her apartment whenever Merc visits her and they have a night out and bar hops at the sleazy streets of LA.

She even remember that one night when they escape their bosses and they painted the whole city red, and if its not enough they flew to Las Vegas and make havoc there also! So she is totally sure it is Mercury's car. She runs hoping to get a glimpse to the direction it is heading forgetting her order. She hail a cab and told the cabbie to follow the car.

"Damn just hope that this driver can keep up with that devil woman!" As the cab speeds away she can see the store keeper shouting and waving her goods.

Report Post Tip

Lilac wasn't in Detroit for long, but she'd heard that there was a fantastic candy store and had to make some time to visit. She'd grown up on perfume drops and fudge cubes, occasional treats from her mother when she was home. It had been years since she'd last tasted a perfume drop and found herself developing a rather spectacular craving for them.

She noticed the store from across the street and hurried across, purse at the ready.

Hello there, she smiled at the owner. Any chance of some perfume drops? Maybe some fudge too? Oh and give me some of those key lime pies...I'll take those back home.

Report Post Tip

The cabbie drive as fast as he can seeing that his passenger is half craze bent on pursuing the lunatic car ahead of them.

"These crazy tourist nowadays are getting out of hand " the driver mumbles to himself, which Rhaziel catch and she just arch an eyebrow at him and ignores the driver the whole trip.

She is formulating a plan to outdo that sneaky Mercury but with a hell of a driver and company it will be hard to over take them.

Report Post Tip

With the crayons safely secured in the car, Warped and her new assistant got in and drove down the road towards the hotel. Out of nowhere, as the pulled up at a stop sign, Sneaker began creating a scene.

LOOK C'MON C'MON!! Sneaker said as she swung open the car door and began running across the street. Mercury quickly pulled the car over and looked where Sneaker was heading.

SweetieHeaven

Damn that kid! Warped said in frustration. Maybe I ought to just let her run the fucking streets! she said emphatically.

Warped new assistant looked at her horrified. How could this woman even consider leaving this kid in Detroit to fend for herself! Warped caught the look and turned to her.

Come on, lets just go get the damn brat! she said. If you can't keep up, we are going to have a serious problem. I have heard horror stories about this kid.If you aren't up for this let me know now! Warped said deflecting everything onto her new assistant. Warped got out of the vehicle and hurried across the street. A car horn blew and tires screeched as a car skid to a stop just barely missing her.

Watch where you are going lady! the driver shouted out his window. Warped flipped him off and kept right on going. She heard the assistant mumble something that sounded like "sorry" to the driver as she reached the curb. Warped went inside. Sneaker was already at the counter and digging into her pocket for money.

I want a Strawberry Milkshake with whipped cream and two cherries! she said to the lady. The lady smiled. She probably thought she was speaking to a sweet little kid. Little did she know ...

Warped took a seat beside Sneaker. I'll have one too. she said to the lady. The assistant sat on the other side of Sneaker. Warped wondered if she had delusional thoughts about having Sneaker trapped between them. She would find out how useless that was soon enough. The assistant ordered a Vanilla milkshake.

Get her cherries too! I get your cherries! Sneaker said staking claim to them.

Okay Sneaker, you can have them, the assistant told her.

Sneaker smirked. Once again, she had gotten her way. This just might work out, she thought. These two and those thugs sitting outside could get her everything she wants and take her wherever she wants. She could keep her money for important things like hustling the other kids on the streets shooting dice and playing shell games with them. She was damn good at taking their money!

The milkshakes arrived and Sneaker took all of the cherries. She began drinking her shake. Every couple minutes she would drop a cherry into her milkshake, push it to the bottom of the glass with the straw, stab it, then drag it out and eat it. Warped watched. She shook her head and smiled. This kid always had a way to entertain herself.

With the milkshakes finished, Warped paid the woman and they left. When they got to the car the assistant went to get in the back seat with Sneaker. Warped shook her head. She knew someone sitting next to Sneaker would just piss her off. She motioned with her head for the assistant to take the passenger seat. With the bodyguards behind them, they headed up the road. Warped hoped Sneaker would stay put. It was going to take her awhile. She was not used to kids. She would get a handle on this one though. Eventually.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: SweetieHeaven
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL