Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:39
Page:  1 
Sallu News Network Started by: _Sallu_ on Apr 10, '12 16:59

As *Sallu is walking through the streets of Detriot he realizes that everyone is walking around, looking bored. After a moment he stumbles upon a more lively section of the street. "Why so lively here?" He though to himself, and then realized it. A Newspaper stand! He watched as dozens of people came and went within a few minutes and decided that THIS is what he wanted to get into. He approached the man behind the stand. "Hey Mister. I'd like to buy your stand from you." He pulls out an envelope and slides it across to the man behind the stand. The man takes it and looks inside and nearly jumps out of his skin. "It's all yours buddy, good luck!" He yells as he runs down the street with his new found fortune. *Sallu takes his place behind the stand and then turns to his first customer. "Welcome to MR daily news what can I do for you today?"

As *Sallu is walking through the streets of Detriot he realizes that everyone is walking around, looking bored. After a moment he stumbles upon a more lively section of the street. "Why so lively here?" He though to himself, and then realized it. A Newspaper stand! He watched as dozens of people came and went within a few minutes and decided that THIS is what he wanted to get into. He approached the man behind the stand.
"Hey Mister. I'd like to buy your stand from you." He pulls out an envelope and slides it across to the man behind the stand. The man takes it and looks inside and nearly jumps out of his skin. "It's all yours buddy, good luck!" He yells as he runs down the street with his new found fortune.
*Sallu takes his place behind the stand and then turns to his first customer. "Welcome to MR daily news what can I do for you today?"

Report Post Tip

Adonna heads out into the streets of Detroit. She spots various businesses but none interest her at the moment. As she is crossing the street, she spots a newspaper stand. Perfect she thinks to herself! She always wants to keep up with the news in the various cities she visits. She approaches the stand. A gentleman behind the stand greets her.

Welcome to MR daily news. What can I do for you today?

How about a daily paper for starters? Nice little stand you have here. I am sure to return the next time I visit this fine city!

Adonna hands the gentleman a five

Report Post Tip

Down in Motor City and on his way to a business meeting Maguire notices that there's a new face at the newspaper stand which he always visits when in town.

Wondering if the new vendor deals any under the counter goods he waits until the previous customer is out of earshot before approaching the stand.

Good day to you sir, I heard that there's an article on Chester LaMare in one of todays newspapers. It may have been in the The Michigan Citizen?

Leaning in a little closer to Sallu

I wonder if you know where I can purchase some goods around here, a client of mine is throwing a party and is seeking some quality produce to increase the fun.

Report Post Tip

DocHolliday walks down the streets of detroit, he happen to spot a nice newspaper stand*

*Doc walks ove to the nice little stand and sees his old friend sallu*

"hey sallu how u been long time no see and i see you finely ogt you newspaper stand you always wanted".

" hey sallu do you have a daliy post in here or may be a timelife mag in here

Report Post Tip

*Vito was walkkin donw the streets of Detroit and he spots a newpaper stand*

*Vito decides he wants to check it out and see what all they have there*

*Vito cross the street and walks ove to the new stand*

"hello fine sir do you have the new Detroit post in yet?"

Report Post Tip

hi my friend! i want to read the news for today,can you give me the latest newspaper for this day please. and i suggest that you must sell a coffee inside your store so that some of your customers will stay here and they can relax.

Report Post Tip

Meph was in Detroit doing a spot of business he needed to rent a place to stay for a few days so the best place to find it would be a paper, there were no paper boys on the corners of the unknown streets it puzzled him a little until he saw a Man sitting at a news stand. Meph went over to the man and smiled.

"Can I get a copy of your latest newspaper, prefferably one with a classifieds section failing that do you know where I could rent an apartment for a week on short notice?" 

He pulled out his wallet and handed two 5 dollar bills to the man and winked

Report Post Tip

Ire woke up very happy that morning, she got rid of a massive problem the night before so nothing could have been more perfect for her. She got up, took a nice and long relaxing bath with bubbles and all those fancy products that every girl has the right to have.

She got dressed and immediately walked off the house, she was in the mood to have a really nice breakfast and obviously, she wanted to make sure the job had been done perfectly. Right as she stepped off the building, you could still slightly feel the smoke in the air, which of course delighted Ire even more.

As she walked a couple houses down, there was the burnt Pizzaria, and right in front of her was Sallu News Network. Ire bought the daily news just to see her work of art stamped on the first page of the daily news.

- Sticks's Pizzeria burnt down in flames on an accidental fire-

That was the head line of the daily news that Ire had just bought, she paid for the paper and took off for her breakfast.

"Gotta celebrate!"

Report Post Tip

Gao_Qiu asked for a copy of the newspaper, and paid the good owner some owner.

Going through the pages, there was nothing but bad news: A dictator on the rise; both sides of the Atlantic finding their feet on the economic front; and a war in China.

Gao_Qiu gave a loud sigh, dumped the papers into the bin, and walked away into the hot summer afternoon.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Sallu News Network
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL