Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:10:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
the CatWalk Started by: ClayLucian on Apr 11, '12 01:14

Jade looks at Clay and giggles when she heard the name Adonis....it makes her think of a handsome guy with well built body that you wanted to touch again and again. She follow both Sakura and Clay on the so called VIP room .

The room is cozy , a little bit dark , there is a couch inside and some small tables...most probably so one can put their drinks there. She sits comfortably and anticipated what Clay will bring them

"Hey Clay, what about drinks? "

Report Post Tip

At the VIP room, Sakura drop her body on the cozy couch.. The room is dimly lit by a red light perfect for a handsome man dancing on the center table. She isn't drunk yet, she wanted more and enjoy the party that Clay told them.

"I want another bottle of sake here Clay." She told Clay when she heard Jade was asking about drinks.

She stood up and fix her hair and make-up while waiting for their drinks and for the surprise number of Adonis.

"What brought you here Jade? And where did you come from?" She asked Jade to broke the silence that filled the room.

Report Post Tip

Jade lazily plops at the couch next to Sakura. She cross her long legs and brush her long brown hair with her fingers. She cocked her head to one side before replying to Sakura.

"Well dear, I was born in Chicago, my father was from Chicago let me correct that...while my mom that I am not so sure . I heard from the gossip mill that my dad is such a cassanova that God only knows who is my real mother is, my father told me that one day he opens his room and there he sees me on a craddle and a note saying "This is our daughter take care of her " . Jade tells Sakura about her birth without even a tinge of emotion behind it . She then takes a shot of the drink she is holding now

She then sigh "As for why I am here , well I am nursing a broken heart hun. You see after the war I thought of going to New York and this guy in which I have a crush like forever went along with me . Thought for a while he also have those tender feelings for me , because he can go anywhere but he choose to go where I want to go . " Jade pause for a while . "His specific words are . wherever Jade go , I will go there too . But now I hardly see him, he said he is just busy with works and all . Jade looks for the drinks that Clay had said will be brought at the VIP room .

"Hopefully Adonis can fill in the emptiness I feel inside , even for this night "

Just as Jade said that...a young handsome man came inside with drinks on his hand . He winks to both Sakura and Jade.

"Well ladies, Clay said to me that I have to entertain you the whole evening . What do you want for me to do . I am your slave for the night " Adonis grins to both women

Report Post Tip

Donnie just landed in Detroit airport. Outside of airport strange man approached him and told him Jade sent him. Donnie got in car with a man who drive him to local place called the CatWalk. Donnie goes behind to VIP room and see two most awesome persons he could see. On couch he saw Miss Jade and Princess Sakura. He sits on couch with them and hugs both of them

Hey girls. How are you doing?

Donnie looks at Jade and Sakura then he takes his cigars and lights up one

Report Post Tip

Sakura look at Jade as she tell the story of her life. She listen attentively to her. 

"Well, I was born in Detriot but my mom lives in Chicago until her last breath. She left me here, in the city where she originates. I remember her telling me that my father was from Chicago and he is a cassanova. No wonder why my mom raised me alone." She tells Jade as she sat back on the couch.

She shot a glass of sake then a man enters the VIP room. 

"Adonis." She called in a soft voice and looked at the man that seems too skinny for her. 

Report Post Tip

It's been awhile since Clay dropped by his bar. He has been gone for along time, attending to family matters back in the old country. Instead of giving up the place, he asked his trusted friend Asiong to run it for him. But now, he has free time to tend to his business here in Detroit. And maybe... be back for good.

Report Post Tip

Back in Detroit with little to do until his next loansharking operation kicked  in, Mikey decided to head over to the Catwalk.  He was thirsty and had heard that Clay was back in town to run the joint again.  He walks in and goes straight to the bar hoping that Clay was there serving up the drinks.

Clay, my friend, good to see you.  Can you set me up with a rum and coke?  It's been a little lonely out on the road.  Any fine ladies in here you can introduce me to?

Report Post Tip

So many changes have been made, so many families had dedicated its life to the City of Detroit and yet it feels like nothing feels more home than this place. He remembers when his roots started here from the great family of Hydrophonic under Marietta , the tragic events in which the family had been slain . Old friends , old family members had one by one lose contact , some blood went and search refuge to other cities while the others had left the life their ancestors had gotten used to only for the new generation to seek and go back what the forefathers wished to forget.

He smiled weakly , chuckling on why he even thought of this like he is an old man when in fact he is at his prime and having a pretty girlfriend who never leaves his side. Entering the place called Catwalk he is amused at the variety of people that mingles at the entertainers. From prominent Mayors, to crewleaders , to Godfathers even corrupt officers. Guess this business is the oldest and most famous business of all time.

Report Post Tip

Taking a seat...watching the ladies parading up an down the catwalk he lights a cigar

Dashing women indeed hey da vinci...

yep boss you know it.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: the CatWalk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL