Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 01:07:17
Page:  1 
From The new CL to the old Started by: Tribes on Oct 04, '07 20:35
Tribes steps to the streets after a long days work and begins pondering some things that had been hard on his mind for the last few days. Finally, having been filled with enough grief, he turns to a nearby civilian, grabs him by the coat, whips out his gun, shoves it in the civilian's mouth, and pulls the trigger. Careful not to let to much blood drip on his brand new trench coat he turns to the now gathering crowed

"Well now that I have your attention, let me say a few words, and yes I know, I am a sick fuck, but do you see a fucking soap box around hear."

Tribes then starts to mutter about the lack of soapboxes being left about on the street

"Anyways, the reason that I have asked for your attention is that I have something to say. When I think about the actions of my family line most recent, and the family line from the age of Anita, there are several things that I see that I wish I didn't. To put it plainly there were things that my family line did that I am no longer so proud of, and they are not things such as this..."

tribes motions to the lifeless civilian

To those of you whose relatives I am speaking to, you know what I am talking about. What brought me to the insane revelation that I have come to? Its simple, I am now in your shoes. I now hold the positions that your family line once held, and I now see what it is like. I can also see why you may have thought that I along with my associates were not ready for these hallowed positions, but I hope that you can see that we have proven you wrong.

I don't want to say that you did your job badly, or we are doing our job better, because in fact we are not. I just want to say that we are doing our job differently, and the reason for that is simple. You mustache peat's (meaning old way of thinking Mafiosi) that I am currently speaking to did things the old way, but as you can see by the fact that most of you have stepped down, and are leaving your relations to remain incoge, it is time for a new age. A new generation completely of Mafiosi. The generation whose fathers and grandfathers served under yours for so long a time have finally stepped up to seize the reigns, and I will tell you right now, we are not letting them go any time soon.

I want to make it clear right now that I respect you old Mafiosi, and I want to apologies right now for the different things that my family line may have done or said to yours. (and I think that those who I am speaking to will know what I am talking about)

I also want to make it clear that the new way of thinking is hear to carve our own way, just as you all did the last time anything of this nature happened in the mafia world. Yeah, things are going to be different around hear, and hell, not everything that we decide upon will go smoothly, but those are our mistakes to make.

I want to help carve this world into the best thing that it has ever been, and I know that I, along with the other figure heads can. Why you may ask, because our carving knives burn with the fire of the chance we never got.

Tribes drops his gun into the sticky read pool that lay at his feet before slowly walking away saying...

"From the predecessors..."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: From The new CL to the old
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL