Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:01:09
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
help me understand. Started by: telkin2 on Jul 20, '08 01:21
clears his throat and steps up, wondering if hes just too dumb to find the answer, or if its an unknown mystery

what the hell is up with WebSpider? it says hes not an admin, and it wont let me message him. Can he be shot at/mugged? does he exist?!!? is he just a figment of the 'mans' imagination?
Report Post Tip
WebSpider is when a search engine (google, yahoo, altavista, whatever) logs into the site and is trolling around taking snapshots of everything (AKA Spidering).

Funny tidbit for you - originally I screwed up the restrictions on what the search engines have access to. They just dumbly follow any link that they come across - like... a link to bust someone out of jail. For about a month, Webspider became a monster of a jail breaker and busted out like 3,000 people before I caught it. Heh - jail breaking is now restricted from webspider :)
Report Post Tip
hm. much thanks, i was wondering what was up with him
Report Post Tip
Man, I am glad I stumbled across this tidbit of info. That webspider has been bugging the crap outta me.
Report Post Tip
Squishy, if webspider is the best JB of all time... so good you had to ban him from the premises...what can he do at the slots??? Maybe he could help me win some of my money back!
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: help me understand.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL