Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 20:29:31
Page:  1 
Psychosis NOS Started by: Bogart on Jul 21, '08 22:49
Rubbing his eyes, Bogie looked again... yep...he was seeing red things. Red names actually.

"Maybe I'm just tired. Haven't slept in days. Knocking over the 7-11 and running the girls steadily."
Bogie's tired feet stumbled a bit as he made his way to the window and looked out at the lights.

Yeah,,, just seeing things. The names arelit up white like usual. My eyes musta been playing tricks on me. Guess I'll get some shuteye and things will look better in the morning.
Report Post Tip
"You see...names? In color? Where?"

*Notices that Bogart is standing on the corner of 52nd and Broadway and looks up at one of the theater marquees*

"Oh, I see what you mean. Carry on."
Report Post Tip
no man i saw it too, all the bosses were in red!
Report Post Tip
Hell! We are all psychotic! Shakes out some medicine and offers it to the others as he swallows a few

This and a little shuteye will help. I know I saw those names on the marquee turn red, but look...they are white. Crazy shit.
Report Post Tip
sounds like a slight coding problem

takes a few swigs of the medicine

sleep sounds good as well
Report Post Tip
*Phoenix looks over at a crowd of confused people and decides to see what is troubling them. Upon hearing there trouble he decides to inform them of what did take place.*

My good people have no fear, you are not going any more insane than you already are. You are quite right that you where seeing the bold suits turn Red. But have no fear for Death has not yet claimed those high figures. For what has transpired is simply a joke of the Gods, a rather bad one that was not thought out all the way, but a joke none the less. The Great God Squishy decided that white would be red. But all is now back to normal so you may carry on.

*Phoenix walks calmly way from the crowd*
Report Post Tip
Run!! These three have been infected with OOCitis and they don't even realize it...

RUN I SAY.. RUN!!!!
Report Post Tip
He looked around at the others standing around talking crazy shit he had never heard of before. OOCitis...Gods...coding... Taking a long hard pull from his whiskey-- err medicine-- Bogie assured himself these strange visions and weird voices were all symptoms of too many hours without sleep.

I'm at the point where I don't know if you folks are figments of my imagination or not and I'm too tired to care. I'm going home and get some sleep.

"Crazy shit tonight. Crazy shit." Bogie walked out into the streets and made his tired way home leaving behind the strange lights and weird voices.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Psychosis NOS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL