Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 18:07:59
Page:  1 
Let Me Sponsor You! Started by: Cage-X on Apr 22, '12 15:29

When you're working on sponsoring someone, so you get to know them well enough that you ask them if they want to join the family.. Then BOOM! They're someone else associate! Then you're all like, "Nevermind I'll find someone like youuuuuuuu!"    ( ._.)

Report Post Tip

lol very true Cage-X

Report Post Tip

Happen to me all the time, back in the days :)

Report Post Tip

Quality over Quantity, my friend. :)

Report Post Tip

But from quantity come Quality, dont ya think? :)

Report Post Tip

I have..... both (  '^')

Report Post Tip

No Abnormaility, I do not. I think if you take the time to thoroughly interview a prospect you can find quality. If a prospect is looking for a handout, or one attempts to buy a prospect, I would hasten to say you have filled an associate spot for quantity not quality.

Report Post Tip

Yes, I do feel ya. But to make a diamond you must a least have a lot of dirty and rusty Carbon. By the way, you can train those *carbon into a diamond, all you have to do is put an extra work on it. If we dont give them a chance to prove and made name for themselves, then who will? :)

Report Post Tip

I will gladly provide all the knowledge I possess but the minute someone asks what the family can do for them I know they are not for me. If someone says "give me 250K and I'll join you" they are in it for the wrong reason and are not for me. Anyone who speaks with me and shows a true interest in learning I help even if events place us on opposite sides of the country through no fault of our own. The new people I took under my wing and taught have all been productive and great.

I would like to think they worked so hard because I earned their respect.

Report Post Tip

i sponsor everyone who wants to be sponsored.

i try to help them, but can't make them help theirselves. People who want to move on the game usually are known from the first 2-3 messages.

i will be happy if i see them climbing to the hierarchy, however, i won't cry if they get killed.

friendly,

~ thrace ~

Report Post Tip

Really good stuff here guys keep it coming :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Let Me Sponsor You!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL