Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:05:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
This Is How I Vote - Contest Started by: FrankieFigs on Apr 23, '12 23:55

Great news :) Lets race for it

Report Post Tip

with everyone dying today will prizes be awarded to the user still?

Report Post Tip

We are keeping track of user vote records, and their role in the crew they were in at the time. We will be able to keep the records straight despite the war :)

Report Post Tip

So will any prizes be given to the master account or just the character that the player happened to be inhabiting at that time?

Report Post Tip

Master account votes are being tabbed :)

Report Post Tip

what if i want time with tiggy or scarin instead of you and billy.  I know how next season when Montreal rebuild their hockey team either would love to be watching them instead of the likes of the red wings or canucks

Report Post Tip

Contests are always fun :) MR gets new players, the present players get credits/perks and Billy gets a cuddle. It doesn't get any better than this!

Report Post Tip

at the rate crews have been picked off maybe better to go for more individual awards

Report Post Tip

Do we get updated on the winners of each round as it's counted up, or do we have to wait until the whole three weeks passes?

Report Post Tip

I think the fact we've not heard anything about the 1st round answers that DS.

Report Post Tip

Voting is unreal when your a higher rank you get 4,5k just for 1 vote. IT ALL ADDS UP :)

Report Post Tip

<blockquote>

Prizes: Prizes will vary, to potentially include, (but not limited to):
1) Stat Boosts
2) Intimate cuddle time with BillyBathtub
3) HQ Size Increase
4) Dinner and a movie of your choosing with FrankieFigs(no chick flicks please)
5) Probably some credits...maybe...

Anyway, actual prizes will be announced at a later date! Get yourself in the habit and start voting now! Holding out until then wont give you any advantage!</blockquote>

His recent accident doesn't affect our prizes, right? "Intimate cuddle time with BillyBathtub" is still in the cards, right?

Report Post Tip

4) Dinner and a movie of your choosing with FrankieFigs(no chick flicks please)

yes please!

Report Post Tip

I'm excited to see the results of this.

Report Post Tip

Any updates on this?

Report Post Tip

I am guessing Adamine there are bigger issues on the cards than finalising this with Billy being in hospital.

Taking a wild stab in the dark I would say the data will be stored in game so if you can bare with the admin team, results will be forth coming in time.

Report Post Tip

Hey everyone!

Thank you to Master_Oogway for your reply. You are completely correct on the reasons the contest results not being posted yet.

With that, I would like to apologize for the delay in this contest. I would also like to thank each of you for your continued patience. We are working to get the results posted, but unfortunately we did not anticipate BillyBathtub's unfortunate accident.

Thank you,
Belle

Report Post Tip

So, not to be a dick here, but has there been any movement at all on this here contest? It's been... a while, so just want to check in and see what the "haps" are, as the kids are wont to say.

Report Post Tip

An update on when the results of this competition were going to be processed? Seems like a lot of people spent a lot of time voting...the game as a lot of staff, surely an accident to one member doesnt halt the development of the entire site?

Report Post Tip

From IRC:

[16:28] DanK> any idea when the fuck the voting contest results are going to be announced?
[16:28] IzzyCreamcheese> when i can get a few consecutive hours to do it
[16:29] DanK> approx timescale IzzyCreamcheese?
[16:30] IzzyCreamcheese> i need approx 4 hours to do it
[16:30] IzzyCreamcheese> so when will i have 4 hours free from PMs, mobmails, bugs, and other things?
[16:30] IzzyCreamcheese> your guess is as good as mine
[16:30] IzzyCreamcheese> its at the top of my list bro, just need to find a break from other shit
[16:30] DanK> cool

So stop bugging the big man guys and he will get it up!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: This Is How I Vote - Contest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL