Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Felony crime? Started by: fast_duncan on Jul 23, '08 15:53
Ok well I just became an Earner.

In Philly.

Petty Crime 502 dollars at 7-11

Felony Crime is 305 dollars.

Does Felony go up? Hardly seems balanced!
Report Post Tip
Well according to what I have read about how things work here, the 7-11 petty is the most difficult, and at your rank of Earner, you would be allowed to attempt the first felony. In this case the easiest. So as you progress in your ranks, your felonies would become more difficult and thus pay out more. This is an abstract from the bible:

5. Felonies

Essentially these pay more than petty crimes, and no doubt give you more points than them too. The higher your rank, the more felonies you have to choose from. Felonies can be performed every 13 minutes (roughly).

Felonies you can commit and at what rank are as follows:

Prostitution Ring: Earner and above.

Burglary: Made Man and above.

Truck Heist: Boss and above

Their pay and difficulty mimics that of petty crime locations (i.e.: Philly pays the most, New Orleans is the easiest).

I am new here, so this post is all quoting from the guidelines. Hope this helps in any way.
Report Post Tip
http://mafiareturns.com/help/bible.php

Just thought that I would throw this in here for you fast_duncan, if you haven't already found it.
Report Post Tip
Your boss will probably have taxes for Felonies higher than that of petty crimes
Report Post Tip
Also take into consideration that the prostitution ring is the first of three felonies, and is therefore comparable to robbing a purse; so relatively, felonies do earn you more :)
Report Post Tip
♣♦♠x?$x▐oMM
Report Post Tip
i agree with branston, its really common sense.... secondly, way to spam whoever is above me
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Felony crime?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL