Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 23:50:27
Page:  1 
Want free credits? Started by: Adamine on Apr 30, '12 01:52

I fount this little gem awhile back and figured this would be a great way to have people earn free credits (While at the same time bringing in more revenue for the site)

Amazon payments is already a form of accepted payments here on MR. So this makes it very convenient. You can go to https://www.mturk.com/mturk/dashboard and fill out surveys for credits to your amazon account. I know, I know, alot of survey for cash crap is bogus, but this is 100% free and legit. This is NOT a referral link either, so I am not benefiting from this whatsoever. I figure this will help both the game, and the players. 

I have done a few of these myself, and for the most part it's a good way to make some extra change. Though be aware, the high paying ones $20/$10 are things that require a CC and signing up for a free trial. The surveys that payout $.10-$1 are real.

Give it a try

Report Post Tip

How many times can you do this and get creds?

Report Post Tip

New offers are posted daily I do beleive. So... Pretty much as much time as you can dedicate to it.

Report Post Tip

U need to watch you dont get scammed free stuff usually isnt free.

Report Post Tip

I doubt most of them sites work i done few things like that before and they mostly scams.

Report Post Tip

Like I said, this works and I can verify that.

Afterall, this is through Amazon. I've only done a few of these, but I have gotten paid for them. See for yourself.

http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/screenkmk.png

Report Post Tip

I signed up for it, tried it, and I can verify that you do get paid.

Report Post Tip

Hmm sounds gd might give my gf sommat to do while im at work hahga

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Want free credits?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL