Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:41:54
Page:  1 
Cwoffee & Vaffles Started by: PUREGOLD on May 04, '12 05:56

Sitting here sipping my first Cwoffee of the morning, I remember the journals of a long distant family I had read recently.

It spoke of many old bosses, long associations, families at war, families in love and the children that continued its traditions. It spoke to me aboout the respect among the streets and families of long blood lines but the most important message to me was : 

Never go out on business without having a Cwoffee and some Vaffles! Your first meal of the day is the most important one!

I do love a cwoffee, in the morning I take my time in grinding some nice roast colombian beans.. the batter I have made from the night before is ready to make the Vaffles. I purchased some nice Syrup recently for Johnnies down on 23rd and 8th... The Smells of the kitchen cannot be beaten first thing!

Good day to you all :)

Report Post Tip

good day to you too Mr. Puregold. it's nice to have a coffee with waffles with you 

Report Post Tip

My dear Alexandra, I am always a sucker for a pretty face and it would be a pleasure to buy you breakfast... shall I pour you syrup or chocolate sauce?

Report Post Tip

Greetings to you PUREGOLD. I too love those culinary aromas first thing in the morning. The beans have an almost intoxicating effect.

Vaffles you say! Syrup everytime for me. A good dollop slowly melting over the edges with a little vanilla ice cream made from full fat jersey cream at the weekends. Bliss.

We must try to meet one morning at Raouls` on 3rd Avenue, just past the post office. He`s a magician with breakfasts.

Good luck, and good day to you Sir.

Report Post Tip

Yes syrup is the best, pref canadian maple variety. 

When I was back in Italy I learnt the all important rule on Cwoffee.

You can order a straight coffee (un caffe) any time of night or day. Italians stay away from Cappuccino after about 11. If you see a bunch of people sitting around drinking cappuccini at three in the afternoon, congratulations, you've found the tourist bar.

Report Post Tip

"I always like a bottle of Rum before I go out on business. But will have to try this cwoffee and vaffles you are on about."

Jack runs round trying to find his Rum

Report Post Tip

I find the sugar in the Vaffle gives me good energy while the alcohol tends to slow my reactions to my daily routine. So caffeine and sugar rush is needed on these long days of a mafiosa.

I do wonder if the coffee shops vary from city to city.. so far the best Vaffles have to be in New York, but I will stand corrected if someone has found better in one of the other cities.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cwoffee & Vaffles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL