Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:15:42
Page:  1 
Subtraction Addition Division Multiplication Started by: Marston on May 06, '12 22:54

After addressing his city on recent events Marston took a proud look at the men and women he now had working for him. His own family was full to the hilt, as was his captain Lancelot's, the latest family to join his ranks were also fast approaching capacity. He must be doing something right he thought to himself as he headed to his favourite bar along with his second in command, Kurtz. A long night of drinking, singing and celebrating with impressionable young women ensued, and although much of the night would quickly become a blur, the hangovers in the morning would not be forgotten so quickly…

As the sun rose, a warm Atlantic breeze swept across the city of New York. The breeze passed through the treetops, and gently awoke a songbird in her nest. She looked down at her nest full of eggs proudly, before taking a short flight to a nearby window ledge. Looking at the rising sun she sang a cheery song, so joyful and carefree. Her shrill song took her to a far off place, with dreams of the future, and happiness… A window was slammed shut, and the song came to end with a dull thud and a puff of feathers… Marston is not a morning person.

Hours later Marston rose from his slumber again, and hastily got ready to leave after realising he had slept well into the afternoon. He arrived slightly late to the meeting he had arranged, but Apples and Lancelot were waiting patiently for his arrival. He shook their hands and sat down at the head of the table before he spoke.

"My Captains, how proud I was yesterday to see you both along with your families. Your hard work for me is clearly paying off, and this city is thriving under your watchful eyes. With your families now sufficiently full it is time someone else was given an opportunity to lead."

The two of them look around the room curiously as there was usually another person present when these kinds of decisions were made.

"Yes, as you can see Kurtz is not currently present, there is good reason for this and I'm not just referring to his hangover. Kurtz has been my assistant and companion since I first arrived on these shores. Even when the thought of power or leadership seemed a distant dream, Kurtz stood beside me driving me on, giving me the confidence to ascend to greater things… From this point forward Kurtz will be no long serving as my right hand man…"

Apples gasped and looked horrified, however, Lancelot understanding what was about to be announced smiled and nodded.

"Kurtz will not only be acting as second in command of the city, but will also be receiving my blessing to lead a family of his own, so please spread the news to your families and associates and join me in a toast… To Kurtz… Underboss of New York!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats to a man I admire more than most. Driven, motivated, education, and respectful. I dont need to wish Kurtz luck, for I know he shall forge his way towards the success his bloodline is long destine to obtain.

Report Post Tip

Vincent herd the news and rushed quickly to here Don Marstons speech.

Well Kurtz today is a very happy one for the city of New York, To see you set up shop and the city filling it makes me proud to be apart of this thing of ours.

So congratz Kurtz i look forword to what you will bring to this wonderfull city of ours.

Drinks his drink to Kurtz

Report Post Tip

A fine choice if i do say so myself, although i knew this day would come it gives me great pleasure to see a man of Kurtz's stature given the nod you couldn't want a better man as underboss of New York city, i know we will all prosper as we have a great group of people here with strong leadership and high standards, drinks are on me!

Report Post Tip

What a fine day for New York. I love to see the cities growth and am very happy for Kurtz!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Subtraction Addition Division Multiplication
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL