Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:48:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Joy Division Started by: Kurtz on May 06, '12 22:59

Although its a lil late for Congratulation party, Abnormality decide its time to make it. He walked toward Kurt new HQ and send one bottle of JackD to the guard in the main door and slipped an envelope containing a suprise gift.

Report Post Tip

Toast walks into a large crowd to listen to a man speak.  As he listens he realizes that he recognizes the voice.

"Kurtz, Congratulations my man!  You deserve this."

Report Post Tip

It was a fine day in New York. T-Man decided to go out for a stroll, As passing the crowd he seen Kurtz standing up announcing he was authed. T-Man approached Kurtz,

Congrats mate, I wish you all the luck, Oh and I will be stopping down at your HQ with a bottle of my finest champagne!

T-Man then turned around and walked away into the distance

Report Post Tip

Erida smiles as she looks at the new building she calls home and at the person she will serve.

Sir, I can't think of a place that would make me any happier to call home. I know that you will do wonderful things or this city and with all of those that reside in it.

She smiles as she goes off to meet all those that she now calls family

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI looks at his watch, and mutters to himself,

Holy shit am I late. I hope he doesn't mind a late appearance...

WhereWasI approaches Kurtz,

Honestly, this shouldn't be a shock to anyone. You've been a major player in everything you've done and anyone who hasn't taken notice of you is either blind or retarded. I'd say I hope you all the best, but good luck with all that talent might make you uncatchable. So I hope you average luck to lesser luck so that I can be capable of making a splash with some luck, and look forward to working with you in future national or NY/LV matters.

Report Post Tip

Marston sits at a table in the furthest corner away from the band, amid a small group of women that are keen to impress him. He watches on proudly as his protégé receives the blessings of so many, and avoids heading over to allow Kurtz to soak up the much deserved attention.

As the gathering begins to thin, and many of the partiers disperse, Marston catches the eye of his new Underboss. No words are necessary; a simple nod of the head is enough to tell his number two his thoughts… "Well done Kurtz, you've earned this…"

As Kurtz continues to celebrate into the night, Marston heads home, with supreme confidence that he made a great decision.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Joy Division
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL