Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:15:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Bank Heist Started by: Mccer- on May 07, '12 16:28

im pretty new still to the game, but i heard news of a robbery n money, so if plans are going down n you need a extra man just ask away

EzY leaves his number n awaits for a call

Report Post Tip

Mccer looks up seeing the newly arrived ClayLucian and Poopsicle,

"Yeah Clay, we are going to rob that bank, but no Poopsicle we won't be starting just yet, I still think a few more people need to arrive, they shouldn't be too long though.

Mccer then glances down to see a piece of paper with a number left on it, he then walks over to his telephone and begins to punch in the number, after ringing for a while, a voice answers,

"Hello EzY? I heard you wanna be apart of the plan, just come around when you can and we can go over it."

Report Post Tip

Jack puts his hat on and grabs his gun and sword.

"Come on then, where are we going to."

Report Post Tip

Walking out of his jail cell there was a car waiting, Delirious jumped and began speaking with the driver...While on the way the driver mentioned something about Mccer and a big job he was planning..Delirious patted his pockets down didnt have a dime, the thought getting in on Mccer's gig could be profitable..He had a feeling he knew where they would be meeting up before they made their moves...Delirious told the driver where to go and pedal to he metal no stops...The driver made a U turn and headed to what Delirious hoped to be the meeting spot.. .The car pulled up and he jumped out heading to the door grabbing the handle and pushing the door in unannounced he looked around to see that he wasnt too late.

"Mccer hope I'm not too late...Just got out of the joint and heard you had a little job lined up and was looking for a few more hands..You guys didn't pull it off yet did you? I sure could use some cash."

Report Post Tip

Jack looks round noticing everyone was gone he jumps out the window and leaps onto of the moving car going in the right direction of the bank, a few minutes the car passing bank and Jack leaps off. Rolling across the floor he gets up, picking his hat up and wiping himself down. He walks into front down, Everyone turn round looking straight at him. Jack looks round see people shocked so he turns round and runs out with his arms swing he turns dowm a dark alley until heat cools down.

Report Post Tip

"Damn that Jacks crazy, Oh hello Delirious, your not too late, you actually right on time, we should be leaving to the bank soon."

Report Post Tip

After getting the call from Mccer EzY heads over to the House n goes over plans, now just waiting for the GO !

Report Post Tip

Can I get the matches out yet? 

Mikey is still curious as to why Clay asked about this particular bank.  He thinks maybe Clay know someone that works there and can get us the keys without using any dynamite.

Hey guys.  You want me to go ahead and blast that door now?  It's going to be a pretty big explosion and I'd hate to see one of you get hurt with the flying debris.

Mikey already knows the answere to his question, but figured he'd ask anyway.  He's never used dynamite and is pretty excited about it.

Report Post Tip

Delirious watched as Jack jumped out the window and the smell of stale rum left with him...he walked over to the window that Jack made his exit and watched how he jumped onto a car, Delirious looked to Mccer in shock.

"Did he just jump out the window and and you know what never mind."

he said and chuckled..Than turning to Mccer hearing that he wasnt too late Delirious felt relieved..He walked over to take a look at the map that was out..Once over there he payed close attention to the plan and what everyone was saying, while he pulled his revolver out making sure it was loaded and ready for any action they might see on this Heist.

"Seems like a pretty solid plan Mccer...We're just gonna do what you have planned..Hopefully when we get in there no alarms trip , cause Im sure security and the cops will be all over us but I know how to handle that." He said as he patted his gun with a smile.

He turned when he heard MikeyFranzese speak of the dynamite and seen him with matches and a stick ready to light it.

"Mikey dont lite that in here you'll blow us all up! Save that till we get to the bank...Have you ever handled that stuff before?"

He asked and than looked at Mccer shaking his head

Report Post Tip

"I don't know if you guys are updated but...." Clay takes out the Detroit News....then points out at a column in the front page.

"The Crown Jewels is presently touring the country. It is being viewed at the City Hall as we speak. You might want to guess where it is being stored after 5pm?" Clay then grins as Mikey looked at him in shock.

"Yes my friends! The crown jewels will be stored at the bank where we are planning to hit!" He passes the paper to Delirious, then smiles at Mccer.

"Good choice! We gonna need guns as I think this place will be packed with pigs!" Clay opens his bag and reveals his wares.

Report Post Tip

Delirious listend and watched as Clay made his point of the crown jewels, he smiled as he pictured his share of the cut getting bigger and bigger...Clay than pulled out his bag of tricks, Delirious moved closer to get a better look in the bag..He went over put a hand on the bag stretching it open to have a better look, he spotted a shotgun and grabbed it out the bag.

"Clay you dont mind if I hold on to this till the jobs over do you?"

he asked as he took it by the fore end and pumped the gun, spun around than grabbed it holding it with both hands pulling the trigger shooting imaginary cops..to his surprise the gun was loaded and he blew a hole in the walls plaster..he looked at Clay and Mccer making a face.

"You were getting ready for remodeling in here right?" asking Mccer than turning to Clay "You should have told me it was loaded!"

he looked at the whole closer it was about 2 foot in diameter

"Ah it aint that bad Mccer...Probably wont cost you too much to have that fixed."

Report Post Tip

And you were worried about me and a little stick of dynamite.  Mikey shakes his head and checks to make sure he doesn't need to get a new pair of underwear. 

Report Post Tip

The sooner we get this done the sooner we get rich right? So lets get down to it...

Report Post Tip

EzY thinking on the same lines of Brian has 1 last thing to do, he tells the fellas hell be 30 mins tops before he gets assinged his job as hes pretty sure its going down soon.

*he runs outside n calls a CAB a few blocks away

*heads off to the BUSSINES DISTRICT

*spends a few $s

*then gets a CABBIE back

when he gets back the guys notice EzY standing in a suit fit for a GodFather, he thinks to himself *if we wanna pull of a job like this we gotta look the part*, then hands out tailors to the rest of them 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bank Heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL