Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:26:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
De Nieuwe Ondergrondse Started by: BJM on May 10, '12 23:01

I know that -Premeir isn't part of the Premeir bloodline, he is apart of the avram bloodline, and the avram blood line has history of killing members the Premeir blood line.

Report Post Tip

I always believed the act of bloodline hunting was frowned upon by city hall and I'm surprised they haven't stepped in by blocking Avram's descendent's from entering our shores. Maybe they are worried that Premier's bloodline has been tangled closely with city all and don't want to appear to show favouritism.

Report Post Tip

Frowned upon father Jack but I have never been aware of them actually stepping in and acting upon such action.

Report Post Tip

"avram blood line has history of killing members the Premeir blood line."

Shooting someone once, isn't a history.

If i were to say he has a history of liking things inside of his mouth, then yes that is true, because it has been shown over time, he loves to do that.

Report Post Tip

Avram/Kuklinski has spilled Premier blood on three occassions very recently.  My bloodline played a role (much overstated) in the Winter of Discontent and also caused the downfall of the first Prem Godfather.  The latter operation being a legendary psycho-op, conning Prem into going mad as a lorry about some Cheesesteak members paying BillW to slate him in public.  Classic.

Report Post Tip

why are we still talking about this? Can't we go back to drug dealing and Running prostitution rings?

Report Post Tip

You can Baron, no one is stopping you.. No one is keeping you hanging around to see who flings the next insult.

She hands The Baron a cookie

There, now you can go with a bit of food in your stomach and let the kids continue to fight in the playground while others stand around and watch.

Although... If it weren't for discussions such as this one and the battle of the intellectual greats we see here since this began we'd have nothing other than running drugs and prostitution rings.. These are the Streets after all, where all of the petty bickering and happenings in our world should take place... Except for feeding trolls.. Feeding trolls is bad.

Report Post Tip

(Baron takes the cookie and runs home)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: De Nieuwe Ondergrondse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL