Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:28:29
Page:  1 
An Open Letter to the Premier Bloodline Started by: BJM on May 10, '12 23:01

MAKING GOOD ON PROMISES

Too often in this thing of ours, empty threats are made.  My bloodline has been, to a small extent, guilty of hyperbole.  This is now a thing of the past.

Empty threats and soon-to-be broken promises from the Kuku/Avram (& Associated) bloodlines are, as of now, a thing of the past.  Everything that we say will be based on strategical analysis and forecasts.  Tight, focused, concise.

See below for further details and check the obits for how we are doing in being true to our word.

"Prem, I have spoken with a number of people are we are all of the opinion that your son, and his son and his son etc, cannot ever be allowed to get Made let alone go bold. So enjoy this whilst it lasts."

Richard Kuklinski, 21st October

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/196258

Report Post Tip

Who the hell keeps letting YOU get above made man?  That's my question.

Report Post Tip

Last time it was Hoagie who auth'd my father.

Report Post Tip

If there's a reason to get behind a cause and fight, I understand.  But to bloodline hunt?  It's for the birds!  My father was a big opium user but you don't see me smoking that do you?  I'm his son.  My father and his father before him, rogued time and time again.  Burnt many bridges.  Yet again, you don't see me doing that now days either.

Point is, sons rebel against their parents and do the opposite they have done.

Report Post Tip

Must we go through this again?

Prem has stated he'd do it all again, he got to a leadership position, he was shot.

Anyone with the name Kuklinski would be shot.  It's the same thing.  It's a method.  It's how things are done. End of story.

Report Post Tip

I for one don't believe in bloodlining.  I'm not going to kill some guys son because said guy killed my father.  If that was the case I would be cheering right now.

Report Post Tip

Who was your father?

Report Post Tip

Fuschia gets on the ground and begins to pray

"Dear Gods if you have any decency at all you would not allow this bloodline to flourish. Hes a nuisance to the community regardless of what child comes to this planet and it would be in the best interests of the community if we gave the DARWIN AWARD to the Kuklinski family and made sure he and his family wouldn't be able to breed anymore.  AMEN"

Fuschia then dusst the dirt of her legs and gets up

Report Post Tip

You know its people like you that make me wanna see prem back up top. Ill will damn sure do everything in my power to help prems son. I will be gladly donating money towards his protection. Thank you for giving me a new reason and plan to be here.

Report Post Tip

I assume you are doing this because you find enjoyment from the attention. I think that's wonderful because I enjoy the thrill of the chase. Obviously you expected little retaliation from the victims bloodline. Why would he? You sucker punched the ugly third cousin then ran to the streets like you sacked the GF's castle. Why are you giving yourself such praise over such an insignificant achievement? I just don't get it...while we are on the subject of nonsense..Why did you tell your plan to everyone? Have you never read an cheesy bad guy stories before? Well you should because right before the hero (Us) punches the badguys (you) in the face the badguys tell them the only way to defeat them, which in this case is a punch in the face. Lucky for us we have way more fist than you do.

Report Post Tip

"Have you never read an cheesy bad guy stories before?"

What?

Report Post Tip

Personally I've read about 13-15 an cheesy bad guy stories. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Open Letter to the Premier Bloodline
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL