Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:43
Page:  1 
Ter, Valmont and $10M Started by: AvramKuklinski on May 14, '12 22:00

Ter works for Valmont in a Detroit based outfit.  Valmont wasn't on DNO's radar until recently - until Ter decided he'd conspire with our enemy in the clandestine murder of an esteemed friend. Well, for this we will make those who harbour and protect him pay and pay and pay. Soon Valmont will know what it's like to be under attack.  We aim to put some manners on Ter and the best way to do this is make his protecter feel the pain of his folly. We will not stop until we have cost Valmont $10M.  That's his fine, as decreed by DNO.  It can go up, if further mischief originates from that quarter, or it can be cancelled, if Valmont renounces Ter. The choice is yours.

Ter works for Valmont in a Detroit based outfit.  Valmont wasn't on DNO's radar until recently - until Ter decided he'd conspire with our enemy in the clandestine murder of an esteemed friend.

Well, for this we will make those who harbour and protect him pay and pay and pay.

Soon Valmont will know what it's like to be under attack.  We aim to put some manners on Ter and the best way to do this is make his protecter feel the pain of his folly.

We will not stop until we have cost Valmont $10M.  That's his fine, as decreed by DNO.  It can go up, if further mischief originates from that quarter, or it can be cancelled, if Valmont renounces Ter.

The choice is yours.

Report Post Tip

Erida looks oddly at the speaker.

Umm.. Do you have a problem repeating yourself? It seems as if you like to state the same things at least twice, and I cant help but notices this was done twice.

Report Post Tip

I have a little riddle for you Mr Kuku head.

I fly in the air,

But I am not always there.

I cannot be touched...

But I can be felt or held. Winks

Think very hard, But I wont waste mine on you.

You also may have a tough time seeing it sometimes.

Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland walks over to Ter and taps him on the shoulder,

This guy really is as stupid as he seems isn't he? Poor kid, really needs some mental help. He is the living manifestation of idiocy. I'm sure everyone in the world is quite terrified to be on DNO's radar, I'm shaking I'm so scared!

Seriously. Nobody really gives 2 shits about your operations. What you get one shot off and it's a victory? All you're doing is pissing more people off. You'll get your one shot, then you'll be taken down. Rinse, repeat, etc. Except, people are getting tired of your actions. Each and every member of your operation will be hunted, and shut down. Why? Because you are little more than a rogue, and that's what happens to all rogues, and all rogue operations in good time. Forgive me, but I don't believe Detroit really cares what you have to think Mr. Kuku.

Report Post Tip

st...stt.ssstuu....sttuddder much kid. I repeat st...stt.ssstuu....sttuddder much kid

Report Post Tip

Adamine strolls by just in time to hear the kid speak... After hearing him make a fool out of himself, he.... starts again!! 

Hey Kid! Do you know who the hell you're talking to? I mean come on, some CIVILIAN kid trying to call out an entire family? 

Adamine pulls a couple of small pills out of his pocket, tossing them down his throat quickly. 

Look kid, first of all know your place. Second of all, have better motives.... Your now targeting Myself, and the rest of my family because Ter conspired with someone, who killed someone, who just so happens to be your friend.... See where I'm coming from? 

Adamine smirks and walks off. Knowing he will never again see this kid. Nor will he remember him either.

Report Post Tip

Admiral Ackbar laughs after he hears this wierd kid studdering..

Go away! he yells and throw's a bottle of booze at him.

Report Post Tip

Valmont appears from out of the darkness of a back alley, hearing his name mentioned by some roustabout proclaiming tall tales like one of the drunken homeless preachers he frequently ran into on the streets of New York.

You foul mouthed fool. You idiotic hoodwink. You come into the streets, drunken and smelling of piss, and legitimately ask a crewleader to publicly abandon one of his members less he be fined by the invisible wind of the underground you so obnoxiously claim to control.

Do you know why I am not scared of you or your supposed gang of merry thieves, because you come into the streets telling me all about what you plan to do. This is the mafia son, land of strategy. I know if I were going to hatch a plan against someone undoubtedly much more powerful than me I sure as fuck wouldn’t want them to be expecting it.

What makes you scared is somebody that can actually do something, not a nuisance that has to continually make himself relevant with repetitious street posts declaring war on anyone and everyone to make people read his threads. 

Any real underground crew hides in the shadow for months on end, scattered in the wind with limited communication, training and waiting for the appropriate moment to strike. It takes time and patience and an undoubted skill for subterfuge.

And another thing you less than glorified Baptist preacher, have you ever heard of the fraise “choose your battles wisely?” It would be one thing to supposedly “command” an underground group and plot to destroy one city, but how could you possibly, with the limited resources of a small underground group, attempt to wage war on everyone? Deal with me separately my ass. You’re the “Leader” of these supposed “DNO” boys, you have deal with all the wars you start at the same time. What the fuck do you think you can accomplish.

Nothing. You are nothing more than a attention starved whore begging for the consideration of everyone by threatening anyone who’s name will bring listeners to your audacious rant.

I am sure that any underground group that does exist disowns your bloodlines very existence for the unneeded attention, and scruples you have brought down upon them from every crew leader with your big fucking mouth and your shattered ego’s need for attention.

Oh and incase you haven’t guessed, I won’t be paying… 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ter, Valmont and $10M
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL