Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:08:29
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
DNO - Operational Update II Started by: GomezII on May 15, '12 21:41

Today, DNO lost our first man.

Gomez was deep undercover, training his gun for his next mission.

I'd like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to him and to ask those who knew and miss him to leave a few words here.

RIP, dad.

Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends

It should be noted that DeadlySin shot first and asked questions later.

It should be further noted that his Godfather family should be the subject of intense harrassment.

Only five people knew Gomez's true intentions - one of them is a traitor and will soon be punished.

DNO hope you have a very pleasant day!

Report Post Tip

Galt wipes the sweat from his brow after another three minutes spent pounding in a lawn sign. The sign, as always, reads: Do Not Feed The Troll.

Report Post Tip

Well... I did warn you to stay away from my city. 'Nuff said really.

Report Post Tip

Dominion strolls by picking at the various fruit carts when he notices a rather embarrassed and angry youngster. He stops for a moment and listens to the rant with amusement. As the boy finishes Dominion continues on his way with one thought that is makes him occasionally snicker.

Always funny to see an underground organization start up in your underground organization, isn't it?

Report Post Tip

Well your dad is definately an Underground Operative now!

Report Post Tip

Fatal hears another guy complaining, sounding awfully like the guy before him.

"Enough of this!"

After reading the sign "Do Not Feed The Trolls." He walks off once again continuing his daily routine.

Report Post Tip

Sammy reads JohnGalt's sign, and sighs as people seem to fail to understand it's meaning

"Seriously people, seriously. Ignore him, literally, ignore him. He will grow tired of being ignored and leave us alone. Honestly DO NOT FEED THE TROLL "

Report Post Tip

The confusion that reigns in these Streets is amazing:

Train a gun and do something about it!

It happens and you bitch and moan

The streets are too quiet!

I keep them active and still you moan.

It's sad.

DNO

Report Post Tip

The streets are supposed to be used for somthing important, not to talk shit about people you don't like and talk about an "UNDERGROUND" group that may or may not exist.

Report Post Tip

Well... I did warn you to stay away from my city. 'Nuff said really.

So if they stayed away from your city, you'd have done nothing? That's an interesting perspective. Thank you for the insight.

Report Post Tip

Capino walks to the streets and see this guy talking about nonsense.Capino walks to the guy and throws popcorn at him ,then swiftly walks away saying"Sorry i had to feed him the little guy looked hungry"!

Report Post Tip

Anyone with information on how Gomez was rumbled, please send it to me.

Report Post Tip

Anyone with information on how Gomez was rumbled, please send it to me.

Well that would be quite simple to answer, your so called underground is not so underground, you really think you can trust the type of people that go underground? fuck no you all have loose lips hence why you never get anywhere.

Report Post Tip

strolls down the city street and stops at caged animal after seeing John pounding away at a sign

Good work John!

Goes off about his daily business 

Report Post Tip
Name: Aldo-Maranzano  
Level: 30
Bodyguards: Not Protected

This wretch dared DNO to take action against him.  We did, effectively.  And we will continue to target those who abuse our members.

Our operatives are closely monitoring the Streets and will take direct, measured action against those who would seek to censor us with their vile smears. 

TAKE NOTICE - YOU DO NO CENSOR US - WE CENSOR YOU.

DNO wish you a very pleasant day.

Report Post Tip

*TAKE NOTICE - YOU DO NOT CENSOR US - WE CENSOR YOU.

Report Post Tip

I have a question, why did your father name you GomezII?

What a god awful name. On that basis alone he deserved to be shot.

Report Post Tip

Is that all your going to do, shoot peoples BodyGuards?

Report Post Tip

And people.

And take bets on when we kill people.

And we're thinking of branching out into insurance.

Oh, and we write the best received and most interesting speeches on these Streets

Report Post Tip

Who would actually take a bet , you know what I'll bet 1$ that you'll die in two days.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: DNO - Operational Update II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL