Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 21:50:31
Page:  1 
#JaundiesTrivia Started by: PoisonousJelly on May 19, '12 03:10

It's getting kind of dead so it's time for a little bit of publicity!

#JaundiesTrivia is an IRC based general knowledge trivia game that can be great to fill those boredom filled minutes between petties. Try it out... if you get addicted... blame the monkeys.

Anyway... now for the exciting bit.

A fair while back Rianne ran an MR question related trivia game with massive rewards. I shall attempt to do the same thing just for a bit of fun and to get a bit of interest back in to the world of trivia.

So... I can not do this alone. My memory is always shakey. This is where I need your help. If you like the idea of taking part in an MR trivia based quiz I would like you to send me via mail questions and answers based on MR. They can be things like "Who shot Stamina?" or as easy as "What petty crime pays the most?" Any and all questions contributed will be considered and the best ones will be added to the MR Trivia Quiz for us all to have a little bit of fun and testing our knowledge of the game we all know and love.

So... Hit me with them! Show me what you got!

Report Post Tip

Please be sure to add a subject to the mail of "MR TRIVIA QUESTION"

Report Post Tip

Nothing?

You all s00k! Your loss!

Report Post Tip

Meh. This would be awesome!

After I read the post I figured you would have lots of questions pouring in and naturally thought I could put in little (or no) effort and still reap the rewards... Obviously not. If your still thinking of doing this I can write you up some questions like you asked...

Report Post Tip

I would love you to Adamine. Thank you :-)

Report Post Tip

I miss triviabot :(

Oh the hours i wasted.

Report Post Tip

Sounds fun to me so is it up i just go on irc and look it up.? 

Report Post Tip

Tony_Capone... I am already running TriviaBot in #JaundiesTrivia. Feel free to go and waste more hours.

Haze... When entering IRC type /join #JaundiesTrivia and you will find the game there.

What I am after is help with questions for a MafiaReturns related general knowledge quiz.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: #JaundiesTrivia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL