Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 00:27:43
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A long time ago in Mafia history. Started by: Viazzi on May 22, '12 21:44

So after a long time searching, I've found myself here at mafia returns. This seems to be the closet thing to (the site I won't name).org. Does anyone here remember the times from long ago? I've seen some history here. JimmyTwoTimes was the first player to ever hit the rank of Capo. IzzyCreamCheese got killed by a 1 in a bagillion shot from a gangster named JetBlack. STAE survived the first valentines day massacre and ruled the site for quite some time.

RumbleFish. Sims. LazyBoy. Premier. Any of those names ring bells for you folks? 

Report Post Tip

Nope only premier

Report Post Tip

Premier rings a bell the others not so sure.

Report Post Tip

Rumblefish...LOL

The name you mention when you want to appear old. Also all of those names are years older than premeir. Weird to combo them together..

You also have an interesting name. I know the man that made that name (in)famous and you are not him.

Report Post Tip

P.S.
Good ol' times. Lets have a beer. Har de har har. Other friendly shenanigans.

Report Post Tip

"The name you mention when you want to appear old. Also all of those names are years older than premeir. Weird to combo them together.."

haha..no they're not. Prem, sims, LazyBoy and Rumblefish ALL started .org the same year... 2002. The same as Izzy and myself.

Report Post Tip

"You also have an interesting name. I know the man that made that name (in)famous and you are not him."

You aren't thinking of Vazzi rather than "Viazzi" are you?

Report Post Tip

"The name you mention when you want to appear old. Also all of those names are years older than premeir. Weird to combo them together.."

Sims and I started within months of each other, i started before rumblefish.

Report Post Tip

RumbleFish came after all of us, he was friends with lazyboy irl, and only started playing towards the end of lazyboys reign, also know as tonyb the cheating fuck.

but i wouldnt expect you to know that since you wernt there

Report Post Tip

Premmy was before Rumblefish... Izzy came later as well if im not mistaken.

Sims and Lazyboy were crewleaders during the first war.

Premmy and I both served Sims at that time.

I would have to say, Premmy and I are probably two of the oldest names around.. however I took multiple long leaves of absence while Premmy stuck around and ruled the place.

At the time of Rumblefishs reign, premmy and I both had crews at that point in time, and had characters before that (or at least I did... premmy could possibly have still been alive from the begining...

Premmy is a legend, nuff said. Rumblefish will never compare to Premmy.... Rumblefish is only a name because of bullshit unfair advantages.

Report Post Tip

PS.

Don't forget Michael Tanzini, Miguel and my personal favorite, CCLW.

Report Post Tip

LONG LIVE CCLW

Report Post Tip

God, fuckin Premeir. Why why why.

Report Post Tip

I was only 13 when i started so clearly my memory isnt as sharp as others. Clearly ive been put in my place. Thatll teach me.

Report Post Tip

When I think of legends of old only one name comes to mind.... BrianArao... That guy had thongs for sale. What other .org great had that? That was true legend, wait for it, ary, legendary.

Ps I did not own any BA thongs or my order never went through, whatever.

Report Post Tip

He was no Nova.

Report Post Tip

Moo

Report Post Tip

BA is only really well known for that one day when he went a little nuts and shot down half the CLs.

Don't get me wrong, at least he is well known for something; but he's hardly a legend.

Report Post Tip

I beg to differ when it comes to BA. Was he known for going nuts and killing asstons of people? Absolutely. But to classify it as "that one day" is just flat out wrong. He had MANY days where he did those kinds of things.

Robert, to me, is absolutely a legend.

Report Post Tip

thats how you know...too many of you are too old to be playing...lol...hey cheers to long-life and much happiness with our lifestyle

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A long time ago in Mafia history.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL