Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:49:24
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Profile wealth ignores bank. Started by: Squishy on May 24, '12 22:24

In your user profiles, we have removed the balances from your bank from the math to display wealth status.

Have 70k on hand and 3 kabillion in the bank? - It will show you as Moderately Wealthy.

Report Post Tip

Good naw i can just put all my cash in bank and No one can PP  me .. woot woot

Report Post Tip

This would actually make it hard to pickpocket someone and easier at the same time.. I'll weigh my chances.

Report Post Tip

Capino you can still be PP'd even if you have 0 cash on hand, You PICKPOCKETED! MarlaSinger, but walked away with nothing.

This has no bearing on PP as you can only take 5k anyway, and like wise with PP payback as you are going to do it whether they have banked or not if only to mess up their timers.

I dislike this change as people can now hide their true wealth & when it comes to promotions during times when I am a CL/RHM I look at wealth & earnings of an individual & that weighs in on the decision.

I see no real plus for this other than hiding your true wealth which means people who bank for others when they are about to be killed are safe as the money instantly goes to bank account anyway.

Report Post Tip

Been waiting on this change for a long time - you can't feckin see how much money someone has in their bank in real life, I never understood why you could here either. True enough that you can't tell how much they have in their pockets either, but this is definitely a great move imo.

Report Post Tip

Father Jack,

Re: Cl's and RHM's using it, you can work out how much they have compared to how much they've given you from their earnings anyway. If I am getting taxxed 33% and I've earned 1 million, logically I have made 3 million total. Obviously it means I can hide my massive blackjack addiction from the boss but he wouldn't know about that anyway unless I've come begging cap in hand for moolah.

Report Post Tip

Yes but earnings also includes tributes but so then you have to subtract tributes (if you've kept the personals) but it's just a pain.

Report Post Tip

But if a person is tributing it doesn't matter how much money they have because they are obviously contributing to the family?

Report Post Tip

Dislike, Simple as that.

Various reasons, And I do not have the time to list them. Some have already been said by FatherJack, a CL should be able to see his crew members true wealth. (or whereabouts they are roughly)

Report Post Tip

Awww, now i cant track the deaths and the economy in wars to find out how much people were holding at the time of death. Scratch that yeah i can.

Still, i believe in the old saying "if its not broke dont fix it"

Report Post Tip

Wow I think this idea is great. One they added a feature where you can chose to be loyal disloyal or undecided. If you can be disloyal why would you have to show how much money you make to your crew leader. I also dont think an actual mafioso leader was ever really sure of what their crew members money limits were so why should they change it back if this makes it a bit more realistic. As for Crew leaders needing to know how much money their crew has made FOR THEMSELVES  thats complete bullshit. Really if your gettting tributes and their earnings arent 0 every week you should be happy. What they do with thier money your going to find out anyway. Each crew has a HSL and that HSL keeps track of most of the items your crew can buy, such as Bodyguards. whatever else your crew does with their money really isnt any concern of the crew leader.

Thanks admin I really do like this idea.  

Report Post Tip

i see no plus in this or none of the chages but i like the  ca's that is cool the rest sucks. makes stuff lame and not as cool as the old days.

Report Post Tip

How would a CL see how much his member actually has in real life? Let alone your enemies?

Report Post Tip

An old mafia saying is money flows up shit flows down, so if you where found hiding how much money you make from your leader you'd better make sure your casket was pre-paid for.

Also was there any real need for this change, would be nice to see what the admins think are the pro's/con's.

Report Post Tip

Well just like in real mafia times if your a liar or a snitch to your family you should be put down same as if your were disloyal here I would hope they would kill you. But it adds a nice twist and makes the game something even more intreasting. Makes loyalty worth giving really. Instead of just something you have to do. And as enkindle said 

How would a CL see how much his member actually has in real life? Let alone your enemies?

Reply by: enkindle at May 30, '12 23:36

Report Post Tip

"An old mafia saying is money flows up shit flows down"

Exactly, which is why the crewleaders can set the exact tax rate all members pay.

What the member does outside of this with their real life money with credits, has nothing to do with the crewleader. The crewleader should have no claim at all to any money of the member created outside of the

Member A: Works and profits 10 million, 3.3 million of it is taxes, the other 1.7 million is gifted as tribute for a total of 5 million in earnings. Crewleader only wanted 3.3 million, other 1.7 was him being nice, crewleader loves member that kicks up 5 million.

Member B: Works and profits 10 million, 3.3 million of it is taxes, the other 1.7 million is gifted as tribute for a total of 5 million in earnings. Buys 50 credits and sells them. Crewleader only wanted 3.3 million, other 1.7 was him being nice, crewleader hates member that kicks up 5 million. Crewleader holds back member because member is very rich and the crewleader wants to dip into his real life wallet too.

This scenario happens too often, and this was the best way to make sure that greedy people can not oppress those who purchase credits.

Report Post Tip

Ahhh, now that makes more sense. Thank you for the clarification Squishy.

This could have actually been the reason I was held back on a previous account which resulted in me setting my loyalty to disloyal.

Report Post Tip

THE GAME AS ALWAYS HAVE TO ADD A NEW TWIST---TO ENHANCE AND MAKE ENTICING TO PLAY !!! great job.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Profile wealth ignores bank.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL