Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 12:28:56
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Getting our bloodline back!? Started by: Telkin4 on Aug 05, '08 21:58
I think like after 150 hours(or some set goal), and paying for it, we should be able to buy(ONE TIME ONLY), ONE, of our old characters back
Report Post Tip
I don't like this idea. Imagine working your ass off to build up a character to kill say the main power in the game. He waits till your offline, revives his account and shoots you. How would this be fun for all? Also in a realism aspect once you die your dead.
Report Post Tip
true, but it would be interesting to see those who returned, no? and like i said, it would only be ONE time
Report Post Tip
A truly terrible idea, would spoil the game completely. I am going to pretend i never read this suggestion.
Report Post Tip
it be bad for some...think if a UNSp or sometin got lucky and u come back and hes important and u whack him..it'll be bad for u and all
Report Post Tip
Names are deleted from the database 60 days after they died. With your suggestion we would have the same names over and over. Get creative. You are not the same character over and over are you? Unless you are cloned...

When making a suggestion think of the RP aspect as well as what benefits or hindrances it would bring to the game.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Getting our bloodline back!?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL