Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 17:02:53
Page:  1 
NBA Semi-Finals - Bet cash or credits Started by: Adamine on May 28, '12 06:34

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
************************************************* NBA Semi-Finals 2012 *************************************************
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2012/series/

San Antonio Spurs VS Oklahoma City Thunder

Game #1: Spurs 101-98
Game #2: Tue, May 29
Game #3: Thu, May 31
Game #4: Sat, Jun 2
Game #5: Mon, Jun 4 (If necessary)
Game #6: Wed, Jun 6 (If necessary)
Game #7: Fri, Jun 8 (If necessary)

Oklahoma City Thunder
San Antonio Spurs

Boston Celtics VS Miami Heat

Game #1: Mon, May 28
Game #2: Wed, May 30
Game #3: Fri, Jun 1
Game #4: Sun, Jun 3
Game #5: Tue, Jun 5 (If necessary)
Game #6: Thu, Jun 7 (If necessary)
Game #7: Sat, Jun 9 (If necessary)

Boston Celtics
Miami heat

************************************************* Adamine Inc. Now taking bets *************************************************

Cash Bets

Minimum Bet: $25,000
Maximum Bet: $500,000

Payout: 1:1

Credit Bets

Minimum Bet: .1 Credits
Maximum Bet: 2 Credits

Payout: 1:1

You have the ability to bet cash, or credits. No matter which form of currency you use, you can opt to collect your winnings in either cash or credits. However, this must be stated while placing the bet and cannot be changed after a game has started. If you do not specify which type of payout you would like, the default winnings will be the same as your method of payment (Bet cash, win cash. Bet credits, win credits). All best must be received 30 minutes prior to the start of the game. Winning bets will be paid within 12 hours of game completion. All bets must be submitted to this thread. If you have further questions, message me.

Report Post Tip

Price per credit: $300,000

(Meaning if you bet $300,000 and elect to receive your winnings in the form of credits, you would receive 1 full credit)

Report Post Tip

May 28, '12 06:53 You were transferred 2.00 credits from Aloysius-Zinni

Aloysius-Zinni, Your bet of 2 credits has been received and accepted. If the Miami heat win their first game you will receive a total of 2 credits.

Thank you and good luck

Report Post Tip

**Total of 4 credits**

Also for clarification, I will only pay you in the currency you request to be paid in. Meaning if you request to be paid in credits, I will not pay you in cash.

Report Post Tip

Miami won game 1. Bada bing bada boom!

Report Post Tip

And 4 credits has been paid.

Thanks

Report Post Tip

Heat take game 2

Report Post Tip

Received and accepted.

Good luck!

Report Post Tip

$25,000 on the Heat.

Report Post Tip

Is this for Sunday's game?

Report Post Tip

Your bet will not be accepted until I receive it. I must receive it 30 minutes prior to the start of the game. Thank you

Report Post Tip

Miami Heat to  win tonight $300,000

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure I'm going to loose this bet...

Received and accepted.

Good luck

Report Post Tip

One credit on the Heat please! 

Report Post Tip

Received and accepted! Good luck!

Report Post Tip

The Miami Heat win! 2 credits have been transfered into your account.

Congrats!

Report Post Tip

Heat take game 7, book it!

Success! You have transferred 2.00 credits to Adamine

Report Post Tip

Received and accepted! Good luck!

Report Post Tip

Are you still doing bets during the Finals?

Report Post Tip

Yes, I will be accepting bets for the Finals. Same rules apply.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: NBA Semi-Finals - Bet cash or credits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL