Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:25:05
Page:  1 
The Wedding Of... Started by: Nibbler on Oct 06, '07 23:50
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the church on this most wonderful day to see right before your eyes the marriage of Nibbler and FuzzBall. Someone of you seen them fall in love over time and others are here to show support for your family and friends.

Nibbler walks down the row takes a breath and turns around and watches FuzzBall walk down the row. Shortly after Fuzzball joins Nibble at the end on the row.

We are here today to witness Nibbler and Fuzzball get married. They where at a party not to long ago and it was love at first site. Not to shortly after that there love grew larger for each other. Then seen each other more and more, then Nibbler got down on one knee and opened his hand. As soon as FuzzBall seen the ring in his hand she didn't even let him finished talking before she said yes. Then we end up here today at the wedding where two people are madly in love.

If anyone here knows why the two people in front of you should not get married then speak now or forever hold your peace.

... ... ... ...

Nibble do you take FuzzBall to be your lovely wife and be with her for the good times but the bad times as well, Death tell us part? I do Do you Fuzzball take Nibbler to be your lovely husband for the good and the bed, Death tell us part? I do

You may now kiss the bride. Kiss

Grabs her arm and runs down the row and goes outside the church doors. Looks behind them and goes into the limo and head downtown to the after party, then soon after well be the honeymoon.
Report Post Tip
I believe you should not get married because Nibbler forgot to ask me to be his Bestman!
Report Post Tip
Aww, silly Nibbler...

Smiles at KnockOutKing

Would you be Nibbler's best man ??

I'll invite you for him...
Report Post Tip
I can do it :D

He has been so busy lately running around I am sure thats why he forgot to ask.

Ok I think you should be married :D

He smiles and nods to the priest to continue the sermon
Report Post Tip
YAY !!! Thank you KnockOutKing.

Smiles at you
Report Post Tip
Stands up and shows everyone his ring

Its Solid gold!
Report Post Tip
Walks in and shoots everyone.

Thus ends another sordid tale of the mob.
Report Post Tip
Waits outside the church, and as Sprozza walks out with smoking guns, he hands over a briefcase filled with cash in gratitude for a job well done

Turns and walks away, then stops to look back at all the dead bodies laying in church

lol
Report Post Tip
Damn you Sprozza. You ruined it.....
Report Post Tip
Kill Sprozza Vol. 1 - Watch this action packed fight now!

Kill Sprozza Vol. 2 - coming at a later date Where no body but Sprozza is killed by the main character
Report Post Tip
giggles

kisses Sprozza hard on the lips

lol
Report Post Tip
Kill Sprozza vol. I came out a looooong time ago.

I think FP directed that smash hit.
Report Post Tip
uh huh.....
Report Post Tip
Weddings are disgusting displays of affection.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wedding Of...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL