Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 19:32:27
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Little Jail Twist Started by: Madmax on Aug 10, '08 23:25
People around here get very good at jail breaking but what if we had a little twist. Right now its if you fail, your thrown in jail and if you are successful then the person in jail goes free. What if you could get the person free and go to jail at the same time. That way the jail parties will be around longer and you can get good with being in jail every so often. Then again some people will not like this idea as they just hate being in jail.

Now I want to know what you think of the idea and please be kind.
Report Post Tip
I don't really like the idea of getting thrown in jail ever time to try to break someone out.
Report Post Tip
its not every time..just every so often, it would be like random.
Report Post Tip
I don't like it, the whole point of training is that you get good at it. If you train it and still get thrown in allot, it kind of takes away the point of training your skill.
Report Post Tip
Hm. see i always saw JB as a pretty much useless skill to have, save for the fact that it gets you quite a bit of points towards ranking up; therefore, i like this idea just because it would keep jails up longer. (giving you more time to do more JB's= ranking faster )
Report Post Tip
Yes..Bit it would be another kill to work on, kinda like the more you jail break the less chance you have of breaking someone out and going to jail.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Little Jail Twist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL