Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:56:21
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: PPBack now has confirmation Started by: enkindle on Jun 12, '12 16:42

Some of you may have discovered that we have added a warning when you are PPed and are about to commit a Mugging on your assailant. It also lets you know how long untill your PP will not longer be a Mugging and just a normal 5k PP. You must CONFIRM that you want to commit the action of Mugging.

• The confirmation will appear when you click the "Pickpocket!" button.
  • You have the choice to click cancel or leave the page without comming the Mugging.
  • It will tell you how long until your attack will be a normal PP on your target.
  • If your attack is going to be a normal PP there will be no confirmation.

If you need further clarification, please ask here.

An example:

You are absolutely livid about what just happened. When you catch up with enkindle, you plan on beating the living shit out of them and taking all you can find. It may not end well for him. Are you sure you want to continue? (If you choose to wait, in 8 minutes, 37 seconds you will be calm enough to have the self restraint to just pick his pockets only, avoiding the physical confrontation)

[Confirm] [Cancel]

Report Post Tip

Considering PPP is all about the speed you retaliate at this will slow things down and give the attacker more time to bank or fly there by making PPP useless as you won't get your money back at all, perhaps if you pick pocket you can't bank or fly for 10 minutes would be a solution against this.

Report Post Tip

Eh, if you know its going to warn you, you know to click fast... If you don't know its going to warn you, you probably don't even know about PPBack which makes it a very good thinkg its there. I think this is fair compromise between speed and users whining that they don't know they are going to mess someones day up.

Report Post Tip

I'm not complaining on the changes even though its a shame its become this big of a deal, but would it be possible to add an auto-confirm? A little box that you can check on your profile for those of us who are going to mug no matter what. Just a suggestion, no problem to me if not.

Report Post Tip

Just a quick inquiry, it's 10 minutes for the mugging. Im just wondering as I had been pickpocketed by PJ and waited like 5 minutes before I mugged him and it said about "I ran and ran but the gap is being long...." and I swear he is still at the same city as I am.

Report Post Tip

Mugging is 5 minutes after a PP, isnt it >.<

Report Post Tip

10 minutes.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: PPBack now has confirmation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL