Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:50:38
Page:  1 
dealers warhouse Started by: gooche on Jun 13, '12 12:28

one day your just simply walking down the street when from the corner of your eye you see sumthing move. you go to look a little closer and an old man walks out of the shadows. "wanna score young man "he asked in a rusky voice . "ahhhh im looking for a job more than drugs could you help me out "you ask in a worried tone . The man looks deep into your eyes then without warning he turns and walks away but at the same time asks you to folow him. you hesitate at first but then you follow the old man. he leads you to an old warhouse. its dark inside but you continue to follow him. once inside the old man turns on you . "you want a job?"he asks. "yeah"you reply. "fine your hired i want you to set up a drug lab in this warhouse here is 200000 bucks spend it wisly also you can recruit whoever aslong as they dont rip me off i will be around in the morning to help you get this plae upto scratch.........

Report Post Tip

so Im confused are u hiring people to work in your drug lab ?

Report Post Tip

lol

Report Post Tip

Dropkick is roaming the streets and comes to a small collection of people. He slowly turns his attention to the small group. It seems they were talking of opening a drug warehouse or something. Dropkick really had no interest but when a couple people are gathered around he feels a bit obligated to check it out. He pulls a cigarette from the inside of his suit and lights it, puffing away as he heard more details of the business deal..

"A mess, thats what this is. A mess... "

Dropkick shook his head and continued down the street, he never liked extremely shady business deals like the one those guys were planning. And anyway Dropkick was much more of a trafficker than a manufacturer. He puffed away on his cigarette heading a little down the street, he glanced over his shoulder at the group.

"Good luck with everything."

Report Post Tip

Hearing the old man speak Luigi decides he must be insane and that anyone offering him loads of money in this way is dangerous to be around. And then he hurries along his way.

Report Post Tip

UA hears a loud explosion as they walked out of the coffee shop. She looks in the direction of the noise and sees smoke rising into the air.

I wonder what that was .. UA ponders.

Later that evening UA picks up a paper. The headline read #Drug Lab Goes Up in Smoke - One Dead!" She scans the article and smiles

Well, it looks like this guy went out with a bang. All his 2 mil bought was a plot in the local cemetery.

Report Post Tip

I need a warehouse where i can stock my drugs :)

Report Post Tip

RadoX walks past the debris of a once drug warehouse he read in the paper went up in smoke. Looking down and sees something shiny...

Picking it up, he thinks "this must be my lucky day... What a lovely nickel"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: dealers warhouse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL