Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:50:38
Page:  1 
Suicide Hotline Started by: Nicholas_Hearon_JR on Jun 13, '12 21:06

Nicholas_Hearon_JR was walking down the road and noticeing the native people were talking about all the recent suicides in the country. It struck me $ there is a chance to help these peoples kids while helping me and my family. So I continued walking and notcied and abondoned warehouse. And I said this is where I can set up a business.

If you plan on comitting suicide and there is no way anyone can talk you out of it mail me I will help you if you are thinking about it mail me and we can have a talk.

But if the conversation goes nowere and you are set on taking your on life then send me ALL your money and do it when your child gets to our shores her or she can contact me and I will send them 85% of the money and keep 15% of the money.

And if you know you are going to be killed by someone for something you did you can also send me the money and the process will work out the same as suicide thank you for your business :)

Happy Living :)

Report Post Tip

Ok business closed we will be re-opening at a later date with a better goal for the city of Detroit and the country :)

Report Post Tip

This really doesn't sound all that much like a suicide hotline... It sounds more like a Trust and Estates attorney's job...

Report Post Tip

A suicide hot-line that will assist you in dying. Quite an interesting concept this was. I can't imagine why this didn't take off ... UA winks as she delivers that last line.

Report Post Tip

I am pretty sure this is a bastardized version of what the proprietor had planned. So of course it didn't go anywhere.

Report Post Tip

This is my first time to heard a business like this, but i know you can help a lot of people :) good luck

Report Post Tip

Rhaziel still looking around for Mercury was shocked when she saw her friend calculator going inside a business that is for people who wanted to suicide. She follows her and almost trip , regaining her balance she hurriedly went inside so that she will stop calculator.

She is now on a panic mode , when calculator started to talk. Her haert beat is palpitating ,her breath is  slow and uneven almost she couldn't breath. She takes both the arms of calculator and wanted her to snap out of it.

"My dear friend , don't do anything drastic, suiciding is not teh solution to any problem. We can talk about it " At this calculator laughs ,and said "What are you saying Rhaz? Im here to say that the owner can help loads of people by giving advices.

By the words that calculator said, it sink to her that she made a fool of herself , she blushed furiously and just sits at teh corner.

Report Post Tip

After a leisurely morning of coffee and good company, Mercury got tired of hiding out in the Hotel. She decided to chance going out into the streets of Detroit. She turned to Katarina.

I think if we are careful we can avoid Jynx. She is probably checking the regular places like the docs and front businesses. Lets take a chance and head out into the city.

Katarina just shook her head and smiled. Once again, Mercury was playing with fire. If Rhaziel ever found out she was intentionally avoiding her there would be hell to pay. She best do what she can to keep her Boss save from Rhaziel's wrath.

I am surprised Rhaziel hasn't found your car yet. I'll call downstairs and arrange for a rental car to be brought to the side door.

A half hour later, the rental car was delivered and they were heading into the city. They hadn't gotten but a few miles when Mercury spotted Rhaziel entering a business that appeared to be some kind of help center for people with suicidal tendencies. The sign read.

Suicide Hotline, Inc

She looked concerned and in a hurry. Surely Rhaziel wasn't looking for Mercury there? Katarina saw her at the same time Sneaker did.

Alright Katarina, we know where she is. Lets find something on the other side of town. If she is searching for me, she will be busy on this side for awhile.

Katarina smiled. She got her bearings, took a right and headed in the opposite direction. She knew of some quaint stores on the other side of town. Maybe Mercury would indulge her and go shopping. It was worth a try.

Report Post Tip

Learning that calculator won't d o anything harsh,  she listens to people inside the building . She looks for a chair and cross leg  on it as the words of the people there drones her almost to sleep. She is nodding off when Calculator nudge her and tell her that the meeting is finish.

"Good thing taht you are not snoring, else it will be so embarrasing " Calculator chuckles as Rhaziel blushed at the thought.

She excused herself from calculator telling her she had been exhausted because the GodFather Innocence had assidgned her to find Mercury. And ever since last week she hardly sleeps , to top it off her informant might be wrong on the info he gave that Mrecury is in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

You're just about to press the trigger, your index finger just beginning to squeeze the button.

http://mafiareturns.com/manage/retire.php

You hear a booming voice behind you.

Don't Do It!

Oops, Jack thinks as the gun goes off, maybe I shouted a bit too loudly.....

Report Post Tip

Don't Do It.

The voice booms out again.

If you have feelings of stress or depression there is always someone here to help you.

Just call anyone up in Motor City and they'll always lend an ear.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Suicide Hotline
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL