Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:36:22
Page:  1 
The Careing District Started by: Nicholas_Hearon_JR on Jun 14, '12 04:43

After a conversation with The_Red_Guardian and KissTheSky I was walking down the street and only hours seeing -Rayne- no family and only a gangster commit suicide in  busy street he knew it was his duty to stop the rapid suicide growth and this is what he though.

If you or anyone you know is planning on commiting suicide let me know and I WILL help you in your time of need FREE OF CHARGE I will talk with you for hours if that is what it takes. I will decidate a entire day to you and keeping you alive if it takes that!

I will be offering the same services as before but I will take ur money and keep 15% we MUST have a long talk about why your are choseing this path and my goal is to help you so if I feel that you are only speaking to me to get it over with within 5 or 10 minutes I will decline your case and you will recieve no assistance for me !

But, If you are in trouble with a Family or City head mail me and send me your money and since the leaders dont waste time displineing people I will wait for you to come back and mail me and this will be a 30% charge and we must talk about the crime if it was really bad then I will split YOUR money between u and your old CL but if it was not bad in my opinion then u will recieve all your money.

Special Thanks to KissTheSky and The_Red_Guardian!

Report Post Tip

And if you really just need to do it quick and suicide then U will recieve 80% and i will keep 20%

And no names will ever be mentioned do not post on here mail me directly !

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Careing District
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL