Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 02:16:25
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Dying Words Started by: Joop on Aug 13, '08 16:49
My suggestion is that when killed you should be allowed to have some last words which can be heard by someone other than the killer.

Maybe you scream to someone nearby a random person, or maybe as you lay dying you write a note to your boss. But either way i think you should be able to say something.

Its easy for someone to just come back and say what they need to, as the son of the person killed, but i think it would add a little realism being able to have some last words.

What do you think?
Report Post Tip
thats a pretty good idea
Report Post Tip
This idea has been given many, many times =P
Report Post Tip
It would be a good thing to have but there should be a time limi, like 2 minutes after you die you can have your last few wrods. Would only really apply to someone if they were online at the time of death.
Report Post Tip
Yeh i agree,

You couldnt come back 6 hours later and say something, but if your on when it happens, you should have a final say.
Report Post Tip
well I think it should like jsut be a word count...i mean it doesnt make dif if everyone whacks u ofline...
Report Post Tip
I would not like this. Most people, when they die are angry, and all this would do is provoke verbal bashing. (Which may lead to bloodline hunters). Also, this is on Mafia.org..... which makes me hate it. Sorry :(
Report Post Tip
Yeh but it may prevent people from coming back, with riduclous names like IH8JoopczEKilldMe and heading immediatly to the streets for a good old verbal attack on someone. If they can have one last say, then they might not feel the need to come back posting pointless shit around here.
Report Post Tip
Good idea. But for the number of words should put a limit of lets say... 20...

You cant say your last word that is as long as a high school essay, rite... lol
Report Post Tip
that is a very good ideabecause my little brother was recentley fitted for cement shoes and he dosent know why he wanted to ask the killer why he did it
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Dying Words
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL