Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:45:52
Page:  1 
The Tavern Started by: Rhysivich on Jun 14, '12 15:39

I would describe the interior to you. I really would, but there is no need. That is not what drives the hoards to 'The Tavrern' in downtown Detroit. Nor is it the atmosphere, although I assure you it is simply electric. No, people come to this fine establishment because it is dependable. It can get you what you need. The barman and proprieter Rhysivich is sure to provide what you need - for the right price.

Nobody can say for sure just how many rooms there are downstairs, but they serve the crux of 'The Tavern.' Upstairs you can get your Bourbon on the rocks, your straight Gin or your orange juice. You can get those in any bar on either side of the coast too. But the gentleman behind the bar will be able to show you a room where men and women gamble their lives over games of poker, blackjack and rummy. There are massage parlours, complete with people prepared to soothe all your wounds with a lap dance or more, if you've got the cash. There's a dance hall, but I couldn't direct you, only Rhysivich could - this place really is a maze. Some say there is even a jacuzzi, but I've never seen it. And probably neither will you, but you will get what you need, I can guarantee that. And if you're too drunk to leave, that's alright - there is bed and board too.

A business like this is fragile though, so a word of warning friends. Sometimes the services you seek at 'The Tavern' may best be seeked discretely.

But enjoy friends, it's a treasure trove in there.

Report Post Tip

Mikey pokes his head in The Tavern and looks around a bit.  He is in the mood for a drink, a massage, and perhaps a game of poker. 

Looks like I might be the first customer!  He sees the bartender and tips his hat.  Rum and coke and a massage.  Could you let me know when some others come in so we can get a game of poker going? 

Mikey sees himself back the hall and hopes he doesn't get lost.  And hopes that the massage person is an attractive young lady.

Report Post Tip

TheRealDeal opens the large wood door and enters The Tavern. He walks over to the bar and sits down heavily, before removing his fedora and placing it on the bar.

Vodka please, three shots.

Almost immediately the drinks are poured by a friendly looking bartender, just as quickly two of the glasses are empty, and the other is in TheRealDeal's hand. He swishes the liquid around in the glass while waiting for more men to occupy the fine establishment.

Report Post Tip

Nicholas_Hearon_JR walks by "The Tavern" and noticed the boarded up the window's and looked around the place he found a window which wasnt boarded so he broke in and saw Rhysivich's dead body laying on the ground and runs out and calls Russian.

"Sir Rhysivich is dead in his bar!"I said

"We know leave now and forget what you saw"Russian said

"Yes Sir will do"

I attended his funeral and that was the end of that.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Tavern
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL