Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 12:26:42
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Banning Started by: Airbourne_Assailant on Aug 16, '08 13:28
I think it would kind of cool if the designated leaders of the cities could ban people temporarily from their cities. It would make wars last longer(giving people more time to prepare, etc.) It would make security much easier. The leaders would only be able to ban one person per hour, and that person they banned would not be able to enter their city for 2.5 hours

let me know what you think
Report Post Tip
I don't like this idea,its to unrealistic
Report Post Tip
This is something that can be role-played out to retain the realism, there is no need for a feature like this.
Report Post Tip
The feature itself is improbably. Much like in the real world, you can't keep someone from doing anything if they really want to do it.

If you want to keep someone out of your city, tell them to stay out. If they don't listen? Shoot them.
Report Post Tip
Ahh good point, good point.
Report Post Tip
It would actually be kind of neat if there was a feature available to bribe the airport or something, so that security would deny their flight, then it would give the victim an opportunity to attempt to sneak in, with a chance that you might end up getting dumped in another city or have your on hand drugs/money taken off of you.
Report Post Tip
you mean woah, there is someone, somewhere who likes my ideas?

rolls eyes
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Banning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL