Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:01:24
Page:  1 
The Basque Barber Started by: Plague on Jun 19, '12 00:51

Plague stood behind the barber chair in his new shop, staring at his reflection in the mirror. His black pinstriped suit gave him a professional look but also gave him class. He brushed his hand over top his blonde buzz cut hair and then turned and began pacing the room, awaiting his first customer. He glanced at a picture of a beautiful bay outside of his grandparent's house. The water was as smooth as glass. Plague walked over to the row of chairs against the wall that served as his waiting area and adjusted the sign with prices so that it hung straight on the wall.

The sign simply read:

Adults - $14

Children - $7

Plague did not need to broadcast to other that members of his family would receive his services at no charge. Taking one final sweep of the room with his eyes, Plague walked over to his barber chair and stared into his own eyes looking back at him in the reflection; patiently waiting.

Report Post Tip

Nicholas_Hearon_JR walks into barber shop with his son Hearon and sits him in the waiting area and proceeds to talk to Plague

"Hello friend me and litle Hearon are herefor some buzz cuts a 1 all the way around" :)

Then I stand there waiting for a respond

Report Post Tip

Ah yes, welcome my friend! I shall have you and your son's haircuts done immediately!

Plague grabbed his instruments and began to cut little Hearon's hair, taking his time and making sure it was perfect. He grabbed his scissors and trimmed any extra hairs he had missed and brushed the hair off of his shoulders.

Now it's his dad's turn.

Plague repeated the process on Nicholas_Hearon_JR's head as well and when he had finished he stepped back to admire his work.

You look even better than when you walked in my friend! Enjoy the haircuts.

Report Post Tip

Nicholas_Hearon_JR stands to look at hisself and little Hearon and is shocked by how good they look now :)

Nicholas:Well little hearon what do u think of the cut ?

Hearon:Love it dad

Nicholas:Well that says it all :)

Hearon leans over to shake Plague's hand

Nicholas smiles and also shakes Plague's hand thank you for the cut sir

Report Post Tip

Plague watches them leave and waves goodbye. He then sweeps the floor and walks around while waiting for his next customer. None come for the rest of the day, and when Plague switches on the news on the little t.v he had set up in the corner he saw why. People had been killed in a war, including his friend Nicholas_Hearon_JR, not too long after he had cut his hair.

Plague sat own in his barber chair and stared into the mirror, not really seeing anything while he thought over the death of his friend.

Report Post Tip

Il_Drago walks in and takes a seat...

*Flips through newspaper*

Report Post Tip

Noticing this place has been closed for quite awhile he sits up dust himself off and leaves.

Report Post Tip

Woozie walks into the barbers, being helped by his assistant. He struggles slightly; surprisingly well considering he is blind.
- Takes a seat and waits for service

Report Post Tip

Dean Obanion had seen in the mirror that morning that he was in need of a trim. After walking the streets for a while he happened to spot the barber shop and realized it was the perfect way to both get a trim and catch up on local gossip.  Dean entered and took a seat waiting his turn.

Report Post Tip

Heading to Motor City with Warwick and Fluufy on her mind she looks for a good place to have a haircut. " Those two fools needed a haircut badly, both of them looks like gangly mutts. " She muttered to herself.

Just then 2 men emerge from a store their hair cut to the most fashionable way. "Now that is how a hair should be cut, all clean and respectable . Unlike those two slaves back at the headquarters. She noded to herself as if she found the answer to the world's  biggest problem. I might have to note down this place so that next time I will have to drag the two here and have them cut their long hair.

Report Post Tip

Looking in the mirror Chris decides he needs a haircut, so he goes to The basque barber

He walks in and takes a seat waiting for the next available barber

Report Post Tip

Rhaziel is conjuring a plan on how to lure those two here in Detroit, they really need hairsut pretty bad.

"Maybe I should tell them that tell will get night off during weekend ' She nods nods on her own

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Basque Barber
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL