Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 12:51:32
Page:  1 
Charley " Introduction " Started by: Hotstuffs on Jun 19, '12 14:40

New york 1956, A women named Amanda gave birth to this little kid named Charley.

See, when Charley was first born his mother ran had ran off with him. He was seperated from his dad... well, more like left.

Charley was to young to remember his father. Thats the worse thing you do to a kid is to take away his papa.

But anyways. Him and his mom live with with his grandma. Which is her mom. But soon after they moved in her mom died

by lung cancer. Her mom ended up becoming a drug dealer. It had broke her heart. So they had move because she had no money.

They lived on the side walk for several months. But one day it turned everything around. She found a hard building man. We all know

about the building men. His name was David. He had combed black hair, sometimes in a poney tail, and has a bushy beard but well neat.

This guy makes alot of money at this time. So they find a nice 3 bedroom house. so they settle in.

Now people this is not like a happy ever after story. See, Charley resents David. He never liked people with money or authority. He thought

they were people who thought they were better than everyone else. In some ways maybe but he would disagree. What pissed him off the

most was when he go less attention from his mom every day. She has less to do with him as he grows up. He gets all lonely, and mushy.

Until he meets 1 man that will change his life.

If you want more stories please keep commenting i need at lease 3 to start the story. Thx

-Hotstuffs

Report Post Tip

Mooshie claps his hands

This story has interested me to read more, please continue it!!

Report Post Tip

Interesting....do the right thing Charley

Report Post Tip

Good story.

Report Post Tip

The story will be on tonight.

Report Post Tip

Should I remake or Should i continue this story I made?

Report Post Tip

Personally.. your whole story's flawed.

Born : 1956 , games set in the 30's

Time traveler , are we?

Ren goes abouts his day

Report Post Tip

Sorry This has been canceled! Thank you Renekton!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Charley " Introduction "
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL