Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 19:28:31
Page:  1 
The Birth of The Collective Started by: Ricardo_SpadaforaJr on Jun 20, '12 12:37

I have an idea for a group that transcends crews, cities and loyalties. A place where people can come together for the simple act of gaining experience and Money. I call it The Collective. There are certain things on this game that require a certain amount of cooperation. The three that come to mind are, Drug Dealing, Organized Crimes, and Jail Busts. I hope that The Collective will promote peace unity and brotherhood among all of our great cities. I have created #TheCollective on IRC for this expess purpose, and I hope you will join me and others there.

Drug Dealing:

The ‘tip’ function (I have found) many times doesn’t give you a very good price. Wouldn’t it be nice to know what city had the best prices on every different type of drug? Wouldn’t it be nice to know that there was an IRC channel with a large group of people providing drug prices on a regular basis? I know people often use their respective city channels to do this, but often times people in those channels are obviously in the same city a lot of the time! With this channel you could have people from every in game city giving you drug prices around the clock. For drug oriented people this would be a very helpful feature.

Organized Crimes:

You can create an organized crime every 8 hours. Why look around everywhere for members for the OC and hope they accept and have their timers clear, when you can go to a prearranged place at a specific time to do a chain of OCs? As a part of the collective when it comes to organized crime there is no end to the ideas you can come up with for creating a string of OC’s in quick succession. Not only is it easier to put together a string of OC’s all at once (being more efficient) you can find extra people to add to your OC more quickly and efficiently.

Jail Busts:

This is perhaps the MOST IMPORTANT aspect. At the current price of credits it would cost a person $400,000 to put the jails up. And everyone knows that once a jail is up, everyone in town is going to notice eventually and start doing their busts. I propose that we change this system. I propose a system where the jail only goes up if people are paying, how does this happen? Easily. You just have to cooperate with #TheCollective. There is a constant need for people to do busts, but it’s so expensive to buy a lockdown that people sort of avoid it (I do anyway). But what if you only had to pay 100k? or what if you only had to pay 50k? if four people all want to get a good amount of busts in, they all pitch in 100k to one player and that player buys the credit to put the jails up. If 8 people want to do it, then it’s only going to cost 50k. And let’s be honest when the jails are up there are probably more people than that mooching off of the buyer of the lockdown. Why not make it easier on everyone’s wallets AND get more busts. Say there’s only two people that want to do busts? Well you can find your bust partner in #TheCollective. Split the cost on a half lockdown, 100k a piece – happy busting!

I think this system would be much more effective and have set up the channel #TheCollective

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to Mail, reply or join us in #thecollective

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Birth of The Collective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL