Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:05:13
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Las Vegas Expansion Started by: PoisonousJelly on Jun 20, '12 20:46

It's been a long rocky road to where he was today. PoisonousJelly often let his mind wonder to the images he has seen on his journey to running Las Vegas. He often though about the lives he had took and those that he had saved. The lives that he has enriched and the lives that he has made poor. Nothing could ever take these memories away from a man. His hands were dirty and he knew it. Everything was done in a different way, not one action or reaction was the same. There was one constant in all of this though. Through all of the good and the bad there always stood one man at his side, his right hand side. Slash. Of course it was Slash. This often brought a smile to his face during his day dreams of times gone by. This is why PJ knew he was making the right decision. Snapping back in to conciousness PJ realised he had absent mindedly made his way back to Fort Izzel. He made his way to his office and noticed that WhereWasI, Slash and the beautiful MidnightQueen were already waiting for him. He took his seat and slapped WhereWasI across the face.

Ha! It wasn't me mate... It was the monkey!

Anyway...

I'd like to get right to business. We're expanding. Now WhereWasI has more members we're going to start needing more room. I've been waiting to do this for quite some time but obviously we must stick to the rules I helped create. Wouldn't want to be a hypocrite now would I? So with that... Slash my old friend. I want you to set up your own Fort and help us grow bigger and better. You have been by my side sinse the day BetsyPoke died and haven't wavered in your resolve and decision making. Even at times convincing me that decisions I have made were sometimes not what was best for the majority. What more can I guy ask for in a Right Hand Man? I'll tell you what... I am making you my Underboss in Las Vegas. That's what more I can ask of you.

You deserve this matey. Let me know as soon as you have found a front and I will force the owner to hand over the keys.

PJ then hands Slash a shiny golden hubcap with the Forts emblem carved in to the centre.

What will you call your Fort Slash? "Fort Eden" he replies.

What was that? Fort Edam? Mmmmm cheese...

"No, FORT EDEN you idiot!"

Before Slash could finish correcting him, PJ was already on a hunt for cheese. His mind wondering again

Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI rubs his face because that slap really stung, and then realizes what just happened.

Congratulations Slash, I don't have much time I have much celebrating to do.

WhereWasI then slaps an Under Boss sticker on Slash,

Thanks for actually taking that job!

WhereWasI then joyfully sprints back to Fort Annwn to celebrate having one more person to pawn his work off on.

Report Post Tip

CONGRATS Slash, I know you deserve it!!!

Report Post Tip

Castiel hears about news from the west. Good news. He decides to take a trip out to LV to congratulate the new Cl.

Congratulations Slash! Im glad to see you get this chance. 

As well, as becoming Las Vegas's Underboss!

Report Post Tip

I'm not often lost for words, as many know all too well.. but right now I'm speechless.

It has been an absolute pleasure being by your side all this time PJ. Even more so when we finally got that Monkey hater WWI out of the HQ and into his own Fort. Its with a very heavy heart that I accept the honour of having my own Fort, I will miss Fort Izzel a lot and will promise to visit often. Where else can a man come home to have Monkeys serving him night and day?

Slash notices as he mentions the Monkeys that PJ had begun to laugh

"Slash, as a gift from me to you for the start of your own Fort, I have reached out to our regular supplier and hired your very own bunch of Monkeys. These ones aren't as good as my Scouse Monkeys, as they were trained in the Wirrel. They still sound Scouse, but aren't as hard or as good at stealing, but i'm sure in time they will soon learn their trade. Especially under such a well known theif as you."

My own Monkeys?! This day can't get much better! Despite your generosity thus far, I wonder if I can be a pain as to ask one more favour from you PJ? There is a wee Ginger haired girl I've saw around Fort Izzel, she seems like a very promising little Princess and I wonder if I could move her over into Fort Eden?

"Of course, I think I know who you mean.. Merida? I won her off some guy called Walt in a poker game in Chicago. Remember Slash, you are always welcome in Fort Izzel and should you need anything at all, just give me a call."

Excellent, thank you once again PJ. Now I guess I better get off my ass and go and arrange for this new Fort.

Slash slaps WWI on the other cheek and embraces MidnightQueen with a hug before departing

Report Post Tip

Walking slowly through the crowd he smiles at Slash and shakes his hand

Congratulations on this new venture. I am sure you will help control these pesky monkeys that have been stealing my hubcaps!!!

He gestures to his bodyguard and the man walks forward extending a box of cigars

Report Post Tip

hearing the gossip, Poison quickly returns to Las Vegas and finds her way to the new Fort Eden. Going up at the facade with Slash's crest prominently displayed, she smiled even as her eyes moistened thinking how much she would truly miss this man in Fort Izzel. Climbing up the stairs and through the doors, she was directed to Slash's office. Seeing him, she kissed him on both cheeks

Thank you for seeing me Sir, I just had to congratulate you in person, my mother always said you were one of the best and she was right. You have been so good to me since her death thank you for everything and congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Overhearing the commotion Bjorn decides to listen and take a gander at what is transpiring. Listening for awhile Bjorn raises his flask and toasts the newest crew leader of Las Vegas.

"As a city that has been for a long time close to my heart, I'm sure you will do amazing things in what hopefully will be a nice tenure."

Bjorn tips his hat and walks off.

Report Post Tip

Maybe you can take Grin under your wing and show him how to become a real mafiaso.

Report Post Tip

Now now Falcon, I've just furnised this nice new Fort, why would I ruin it by having Grin make a mess of it?

I've seen the type of "women" he brings back to Fort Izzel.

Report Post Tip

Congrats bro, the opportunity to run your own family is well deserved. Your family line proved during the las vegas experiment that you're definately up for the job, I wish you all the best.

Michelotto shakes Slashs hand.

Report Post Tip

Merida slowly opened her eyes.  Her head felt funny and her ginger hair was plastered and stuck to her face like she was standing in a force ten gale.  She remembered walking into Fort Izzel after a hard day's criming, she'd been greeted by…….nope…..that had gone but there was a drink thrust into her hand.  It had tasted strange but everyone else looked like they were enjoying themselves so she continued drinking.

She sat up and put her head in her hands, there was a niggling memory about cheese.  Someone had mentioned cheese, that was coming back to her.  Maybe there had been toasties as a snack, that must have been it.  Cheese and ham toasties?  Nah…not ham…cheese and edam toasties…could that be right?  As that thought floated about her feeble little brain she looked about. This place wasn't familiar.  Where the hell was she?

She slowly raised herself to her feet and using anything she could get her hands on as support, she made her way gingerly to a doorway behind which she could hear voices.  As she opened the door, someone with a raised hammer looked like he was about to hit her over the head.  It was then she noticed he was putting a sign on the door…."Right Hand Princess".

Now it started to fall into place.  That dude Slash had kidnapped her on Jelly-man's orders or something.  It wasn't edam she'd heard but she was hungry now at the thought of it.

Seeing Slash at the other side of the room…she tried to catch his attention

Coooeee……cooeee…..congrats and all that but any idea where I can find myself something to eat?

Merida slunk back into what was now her office and waited for Slash to start barking out his orders in that ooohhhhh so masterful way that she remembered from Fort Izzel.

Report Post Tip

This is an out rage PJ when is you evil going to end? Is there no stopping you? Myself and Slash just get the band back together and now you....You split us up. Why? Is there no end to your scouseedness? Damn you

Axl heads back into Fort Izzel to sulk some more

Report Post Tip

YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY TIMES TO WAKE UP, IT'S TIME TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Report Post Tip

I heard he slept with your woman again Axl...

Congratulations Slash, knowing you all these yeaars, I find it hard to imagine you not deserving the role you have been handed to play.

God spede

Report Post Tip

He did what? Healium tell me it isnt so........I...I....I am going to throw a super rockstar hissy fit that is what i am going to do.

Axl storms back into Fort Izzel knocking over a pile of Hub caps on the way in

Report Post Tip

Thats just what I heard...

You should get her checked out...

Report Post Tip

It is good to see Las Vegas moving forward, congratulations to Mr Jelly on his expansion!

I am also delighted to see Slash given the opportunity to lead, there is no finer guitarist, and knowing the caliber of the man, I think many of us could have predicted this step forward a long time ago! Congratulations and good luck to your new family in Fort Eden!

(P.S. Myles Kennedy > Axl Rose)

Report Post Tip

I think a certain King-Weiland would disagree somewhat, if he wasn't deceased

Report Post Tip

We're a Steven Adler short of making this party official.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas Expansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL