Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:43:00
Page:  1 
Starry Eyed Started by: Neon on Jun 20, '12 22:21

Neon was found sitting on the bank near the Delaware river, she was staring up at the stars while she thought. Many times a week she could be found here in this spot, just looking up to the heavens as if she was staring at something in particular. It was as if she knew something or someone was there. Letting out a soft sigh, she began to speak to the stars above her.

“Lights, this one is for you.”

She continued to stare at the stars when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Looking over she saw it was Coco and gave her a smile.

“It's time.”

She said and then helped her up. Neon and Coco walked together talking and laughing. They headed into the HQ where DeadlySin was waiting for them. Speaking a few words between each other, they then all nodded and agreed.

Neon hugged them both and then took a step back. Feeling her stomach flutter a bit, she gave a big grin as DeadlySin handed her the keys.

“These should work for any door in your new HQ. If not just come back and let me know.”

Neon thanked him and felt her heart sink slightly. Even though she was extremely happy for this chance, she was sad over the reasons for it. After Lights death, it was now her job to take over. She was going to do her best, not only for him, but for herself and the family.

Turning to head out, she heard DeadlySin ask her to wait.

“Oh, by the way. What will your crew be called?”

Neon smiled at the question, looking over her shoulder she replied.

Starry Night, Inc.

It's Written in the Stars

Report Post Tip

Congrats Lights would be proud

Report Post Tip

Neon, my brother spoke highly of you, and it will be an honor to work for you. If there is ever anything you need, do not hesitate to ask. After all, I'll only be down the hall.

KingSao hugged his new boss, and walked off to conduct some business for his new family.

Report Post Tip

Cassiopeia approached Neon with a bottle of wine she had carefully selected from her own personal collection. It was perfect for such an occasion. She smiled as she presented the bottle to Neon.

Congratulations to you my dear. It is going to be a pleasure working alongside you in our lovely city. I look forward to it very much.

She hugged Neon tightly, then quickly parted, not wanting to take up too much of Neon's time in her moment of glory.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Neon! I worked with your mother for a short time in New York and happy to see you leading a family in the city of Philly. I wish you the best of luck and know you will do a great job.

Applauds for the newly authed leader in Philly and smiles.

Report Post Tip

This is cool.

Roleplaying - aww yeah. We're roleplaying, cause this is italicized, I AM DOING THIS AS YOU READ.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Neon its great to see your bloodline go bold again i worked with your mother in New York and knowing how she conducted herself and worked this is nothing short of an amazing thing for philly and with you phil and deadlysin there is no doubt philly will only continue to prosper i wish you all the best in your future

GoodFellas gives his friend a hug before quickly hurrying off to attend to other business

Report Post Tip

Technical had met Neon on the way to her new headquarters. Their introductions were unique, involving a short story. Neon had a kind heart considering the circumstances. After just a few days he took it upon himself to approach Neon during her spare time. Walking up to the side of her as she was starring out a window, he briefly began his gratitude.

"Neon, I don't believe I ever told you how..."

Technical glanced out the window hoping to figure out what she was looking for. Curiosity was an evil trait to have attend such an event. Neon slowly turned to the man that stood before her, keeping her thoughts on what she was thinking about. When Neon's head came to a stop, a soft smile could be seen. Nothing was said and nothing had to be said. Everything was understood. She walked off to continue her business as normal. Technical watched her walk away feeling better that he could at least get a few words out of the way. Maybe one day he will be able to prove to his boss how thankful he is.

"Thank you," Technical whispered as he walked out of the room.

Report Post Tip

It was in his mailbox. Just a letter with sparkles and pictures of stars on it. Intrigued Sleazy opened the letter.

"My friend, I think you would make a great addition to our family. You served Lights well, rest his soul. Now I ask that you serve me in the same capacity."

There was no question. He would take her up on her offer. To Sleazy, it was indeed written in the stars.

Report Post Tip

The stars shown brightly as Gideon walked South Street, Philadelphia.  News had spread quickly about the new bold dress being worn by the late Lights and Coco's successor (May they rest in peace).  It came as no surprise to him to see this appointment.  It could be called something close to destiny.  May people say that her ancestors had the chance to be among the greatest this world has ever seen, but were cut short before their prime.  He for one (and many) was overjoyed to see her descendant get another shot.

The HQ was massive and immaculate.  Built brand new under the watchful eye of Godfather DeadlySin himself it was a fortress to behold.  Neon's new family would be more that perfectly happy here.  He walked up behind Neon and tapped her on the shoulder.  

You have my deepest congratulations Neon.  With the unfortunate death of Lights and Coco you have been given the greatest of opportunities.  This honor could not have been bestowed on anyone better in my eyes.  You have grace and civility about you that sets you apart from the rest.  You are a fierce mafiosa with a sound mind and a good heart. That is a rare combination.  It goes without saying that you will have a fantastic run, and Philadelphia is lucky to have you its his side.

As he finishes what he has to say Gideon gives Neon 3 blue roses and sets down 3 crates of fine wine from California and around the world.

Congratulations

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Starry Eyed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL