Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 00:04:46
Page:  1 
Charley In Trouble Started by: Hotstuffs on Jun 20, '12 23:27

8 years after the run away........

" Where is my last beer?"said david in a ticked off mood.

" Maybe it's in the fridge." said charley calmly.

" It's not there. And i know you took it."

" Hate to burst your bubble, but i didn't.

" What's going on in here?" said charley's mom in a curious voice.

" YOUR...... said david not finishing his sentence.

" See mom, he is so drunk he can not even finish his sentence. Why you with him?"

" Well, charley- said charley's mom before she got interupted.

" SHUT UP! Your not going to Jenny's house until my last beer shows up". said david trying to prove his point.

" Fine!"said charley.

Charley stomped from the livingroom to the kitchen. Charley swings the door open and opens the bottom crisper, and then he grabs the ice cold beer and shut the crisper.

He holds the beer in his hand above his head, and walks to david after shuting the fridge door. He slowly hands david the beer.

" I'm going to Jenny's house."

Charley grabs his bag and started to head out.

" I dont like that Jenny girl. He needs to.... hang out with those May boy's. Good kids they are." said david talking to charley's mom

Charley stops in the door way because of what he heard david say. Charley turns around and drops his bag, and he got so close to david they were touching.

" The reason why you don't like her is because her dad makes more money than you. And he is not a drunk, 24/7. Your pathetic." said charley with a red face.

" Someone needs to teach you a lesson." david smiles.

Charley slowly backed up. David reared back and slapped him as hard as he could. Charley fell to the ground and his mom fell down to her son to help him up. David grabs her

hair and was dragging her to the kitchen. Charley got up and went to tackle david. David did not fall over and he threw charley on the other side of the room. David stood there wobbling

after hurting charley and his mother.

" I'm going to bed." said david

David wobbles to the bed room.

" Mom why are you with him? he treat's you bad." said charley whispering to his mom.

"And go where? I have no money. He will not let me work. And i can not say no to him. Now go to Jenny's house so you

can go to school."

" Ok. But promise me you will be careful" said charley.

" I promise. Now go." said charley's mom.

Charley gets up and grabs his bag off the floor. Charley shuts the door silently, and starts to walk down the sidewalk. On the way to jenny's house he see's the three May Boy's wait for there

dad which is the meanest guy on the block. Johnathan May gave charley the look. charley knows that look, it's the look that tells him to run. Charley stands up for himself and kept walking.

" I know you know my look. Are you deaf or stupid?" said johnathan may.

" Niether!" said charley

Charley punched Johnathan, and took off running. the boy's ran after him. Charley took a left into a small alley, and down that alley he came across a dumpster in front of a nice looking house

he got behind it knowing he was ahead.

" Whatcha doin? said the man behind charley.

Charley turned around quickly. And saw the man. The man had a red suit with a red, white, and black tie. He also had combed back blond hair. He had a cigar in his mouth.

" Some guys are trying to get me." said charley nervously

As soon as he said that, the boy's caught up and stopped to regain there breath.

" These guys? Well that's not fair THREE against ONE. You know what to do when this happens?" said the man waiting for a response.

" No. What?" said charley.

He pulled out his gun and started shooting at the boy's feet. And the boy's are hopping up and down to avoid the bullets. When the gun stopped the boy's took of down the alley as fast as they could.

" Now it is time to take you home." said the man leading charley down the alley.

" Sir, what's your name?" said charley

" Joey Jones. Your's?" asked the man

" Charley Stoddard". said charley answering his question.

" You work kid?"

" No, to busy with school."

" Now you do. Show up Friday i will have some work for you."

After walking a mile, the man stops in front of charley's house, and he puts his hand on his shoulder.

" You are a good kid. Stay in touch."

The man winked at him.

"GET OFF ME!!!" yelled charley's mom.

Charley instantly ran into the house and caught david on top of her. Charley ran to him and punched him in the face. David fell over on his back and charley was trying to help him mom up.

David grabbed charley and held him still and he reared backe ready to punch him and in a second the man put the gun to his head. David let charley loose and charley fell down to his mom which was all beat up.

"Now look at where we are at? I had to pull my gun out again. Now listen to me. You will leave and

never come back. If you do i will cut off your dick and shove it down your throat. And sense it's not long enought

i will get a broom stick and shove it up your ass. Now GET OUT!" said the man in a bad mood.

David slowly backs up and on his way to the front door, and with his hands up.

" I will come back and when i do you will wish you never step foot in this house." said david warning the man

" Good, looking forward to it. Now get out." said the man

David turned around and walked out the door.

"You ok mom?" said charley

"Ya im ok. Thank you. What's your name?" asked charley's mom.

" My name is Joey Jones. Your's?" ask the man

" Amanda Stoddard. Want to stay for dinner some time?"

" I would love that. I'm open thursday."

" Thursday it is." said charley's mom.

" Well, i got to go. See ya thursday."said the man

The man walked out like nothing happened.

" Why are you not at school?" said charley's mom trying to change the topic.

" Long story" said charley.

" Think he will show?" said charley's mom curiously.

" I dont know but i like him." said charley

People if you see something wrong please let me know. I just started doing this. Been a long time. So let me know what your favorite part was and was needs work.

Thank you. -Hotstuffs

Report Post Tip

i like it :)

Report Post Tip

I dislike David, he beats woman and little kids. No man in my opinion. Joey Jones is badass!

Report Post Tip

I love it :)

Can't wait for more

Report Post Tip

So he beats them up then goes to bad?? Lol thats SWAGG right there

Report Post Tip

David fell over on his back and charley was trying to help him mom up.,,,This is a well written story,the only thing at a glance is spell check,,,I think the word him,,,was supposed to be "his" mom up,,,but other than that,great 1st. time at positing.... The_Dream

Report Post Tip

I hope David dies...... Seriously

Report Post Tip

I like it. Keep up the story :)

*Katniss smiles and is excited to hear what happens next*

Report Post Tip

KEEP IT FLOWING MATE'

Report Post Tip

Good story my friend, By all means continue it!

Report Post Tip

David sucks.

Report Post Tip

Cool story cant wait too see what comes next

Report Post Tip

My favorite part would have to be when Joey shoots at the boys' feet

Report Post Tip

Should I remake or Should i continue this story I made?

Report Post Tip

Nice suspense but please take more time in your work. Construct the paragraphs a little better?

Report Post Tip

i had to copy and paste my work. And it shoved everything to the left

Report Post Tip

Your ancestor was told about "spamming" you said? Maybe you shouldn't have brought all these stories to the front at once.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Charley In Trouble
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL